【中文可】102㎡!Super well located in the very central part of Tokyo-Shibuya.Shibuya Sta,Ebisu Sta and Daikan-yama Sta-these 3 stations which are all in the core area are in the walkable distance.Easy and convenient access for your come and go,as well as for getting around this super international metropolis!Luxurious Maisonnette type apartment can accommodate a maximum of 10 people.Fully equipped and well designed interior decoration.Close to everything!
-- Entire rented
-- Elevator in the building
-- 2 Bedrooms(3 double size beds / 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa / 1 double and 1 single size futon set)
-- Dining/Kitchen room
-- 1.5 Bathroom (shower and toilet are in different rooms)
3 double size beds (6 Guests)
1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (1 Guest)
1 double size futon set (2 Guests)
1 single size futon set(1 Guest)
MAXIMUM - 10 Guests
COMFORTABLY - 6 Guests
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 3 double size beds (140x200cm)
-- 1 single size fold-out sleeper sofa (100x200cm)
-- 1 double size futon set (140x200cm)
-- 1 single size futon set(100x200cm)
-- Stand light
-- Low table with rug
-- Curtains and shutter in rooms
-- 4 pillows per bed / 1 pillow per sofa bed and futon set
-- JOBA(horseback riding exercise machine)
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Broadband networks
-- Pocket Wi-Fi
-- Television and television board
-- Sofa chairs
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
-- Air conditioning
-- Iron and Iron board
-- Stand mirror
-- First aid kit
-- Refrigerator / Microwave
-- Gas stove
-- Plates / Glassess / Mug cups / Chopsticks
-- Fish slice
-- Pots / Frying Pan
-- Kitchen knife / Cutting board
-- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
-- Sorting trash cans
-- Bathtub and shower with hot water
-- Toilet with electric bidet
-- Washing stand
-- Free soap, shampoo,conditioner and toilet paper
-- Face foam
-- Hand soap
-- Hair Dryer
-- Bath towels (1 per guest)
-- Face towel
★WASHING MACHINE AMENITIES★
-- Washing machine
-- Laundry detergent / Fabric softener
Interaction with guests
Mostly I will be able to communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system.If you need help with anything else you can contact me by Airbnb anytime of (URL HIDDEN) would be my great pleasure to help around!
Other things to note
*If you need to store your luggage before check-in or after check-out,I suggest using a coin locker at Shibuya Station
*The key will be on-site waiting for you,so you can conveniently check in after check-in time
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.
*Early check-ins or leaving luggage before check-in time may be possible if there is no previousguest checking out at the same date.I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your arrival.
*Late check-outs are NEVER possible.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?
- Please confirm with me 24 hours before your check-out date.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?
The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to booking.
One Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)
-- 7~12: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)
-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)
Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)
2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)
3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )
Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?
- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
Thank you for your interest in my apartment. I really look forward to welcoming you(your group) to my apartment. I will do my best to make your stay as pleasant as possible and offer some advice on local restaurants and things to do :) I really hope you will have a great trip while staying at my apartment. Before placing a reservation I need us to mutually confirm if my place is suitable for you(your group) first though. I already received complaints from the neighbors after hosting some guests who made a lot of noise and I might get in trouble next time if that happens again. If you agree to spend your time at the apartment quietly(regularly quietly) for maintaining good relationship with the neighbors, it will be my great pleasure to host you(your group). If you want a place where you don't need to be mindful of the volume level, I would have to say hotels is the best choice, as my apartment is just a regular hostel and the neighbors must wake up early to go to work.(So sorry,I know but keeping even strict rules is very necessary in Japanese residential area and please keep in mind that I don't wish to be rude:)
House Rules as below:
(1) Take off your shoes when entering.
(2) Please at least read the house manual for once as there are so much detailed information written inside it,such as the way of how to separate the trash and the location of the garbage area which are very important matters in Japan.
(3) The apartment is an entirely non-smoking type so please do not smoke in the room or on the balcony,neither inside other parts of the apartment buidling,such as hall,lobby,entrance,etc.
(4) Quiet hours are from 9PM to 7AM.Please be mindful of your volume lever while your presence is showed in the pubic parts of the building.
(5) If the interphone rings, simply ignore it. Please do not answer the intercom in case that troubles caused because of the barrier of different languages.And please keep in mind that most Japanese apartments have emergency alarms(buttons) at the entrance of the building or in the room,please be very careful and make sure you leave them without touching.
(6) Please do not ask the doorman/apartment manager or any other residents for help even in an emergency.If you are in troubles or require any assistance,please do directly dial to my cellphone number and I will take my utmost to help you deal with problems.
(7) The apartment is just an apartment, not a hotel. Please understand there are no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there is in hotels.
(8) If the guest loses the key, he/she will be responsible for paying the KEY AND THE LOCK replacement fee. Exact prices will be sent along with proof(receipts/estimate) of the replacement cost. As keys replacement fee could be super expensive in Japan,pleae hold well of you key,losting it should be the last thing you will do actually:)
-- I take no responsibility in the event of death or injury of any of the guests renting the property. The person who placed the reservation is 100% responsible of himself and of his group.