About this listing
Charming and cozy studio with ocean view and the best location in trendy Condado! Just steps from the beach, take a short stroll to restaurants, bars and exciting nightlife... Move easily through the diverse nearby neighborhoods of Calle Loíza, Ocean Park, Miramar and beautiful Old San Juan. Everything you need for a summer vacation all year-round.
Charming studio with ocean view in prime Condado location, steps to the beach. The space is not large, but the view, coziness and location are unbeatable, just perfect for a wonderful stay in the island.
- Open space with high-quality Queen size bed.
- Fully equipped brand new kitchenette.
- Free WIFI. Smart TV with Netflix. No regular cable.
- Blackout curtains darken the studio completely, ideal for sleeping late.
- Modern bathroom, towels and body wash provided.
- Beach ready: Beach towels, beach chairs and a cooler for perfect days in the sun.
- Fresh bottled water. Coffee, tea, sugar and cooking essentials like salt/pepper, olive oil, butter and mayo.
- Large closet, great for longer stays.
- Outside shower to wash off the sand.
GUIDEBOOK: Please have a look at the Guidebook on the listing for recommendations on basics, sightseeing, activities, restaurants, bars and shopping.
Street parking is available at certain times, especially after 5:00pm, but it is challenging. There's two privately operated parking available for a fee, one of them just a block from the building, corner of Candina and Ashford.
Uber will get you anywhere! (recommended for short stays) Local taxis are easy to catch at nearby hotels or at Ashford Avenue.
Interaction with guests
A savvy San Juan local, I will assist you to check-in with essential information about the apartment and things to do (restaurants, neighborhood life, tours, arts, Old San Juan, etc). Check-in/out may be flexible depending on availability, need to pre-arrange.
Other things to note
About Rates: The peak tourist season is between December and April. July and August represents another peak season. The best time to avoid the crowds and get better rates is the low season between May and November. The listing's rates depend on the dates you choose to book, they could vary, even daily. On high season it would be higher, due to more demand.
1. Check-in from 3:00pm unless pre-arranged.
2. Check-out by 11:00am unless pre-arranged. A delay (not previously agreed) will be charged an additional night.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the apartment or hallway.
4. Please be polite and avoid unnecessary noise that would bother neighbors, since it's a residential building.
5. Please maintain the studio as clean and tidy as possible.
6. Don't lose the keys! In case of loss, a fee of $75 will be charged.
7. Please TURN OFF all the lights and air conditioning when you leave the apartment.
8. At check-out, just leave the keys on the table and lock the door behind you.
9. NO PETS allowed.
10. Be aware that cleaning happens once you leave, not during your stay.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
The things I can't live without? The beach, good food and better drinks, my dog, love and my people (not necessarily in that order). I have to add art, aesthetic experiences of all kinds, cities... I'm a native Puerto Rican, lived in New York City fifteen years, survived and came back home because I wanted a different kind of life. I'm a designer, now I manage the Decanter Hotel, a new boutique hotel in Old San Juan. I like living as a local when I travel, even if it's a couple of nights. That's the kind of experience I'd like to provide as a hostess, sharing my insights on being a San Juan citizen.