We are located in Salzburg surrounded by lush greens. The city center is approx 15-20 minute away and all is very accessible by bus and train. You’ll love our place! Your room overlooks therapeutic green mountains and views of our apple trees. Swim and lounge at our lake, Wallersee, (5-7 minutes walking distance) one of the biggest lakes in Salzburg. Our household is international: American and Austrian. Come stay with us. Business, adventure traveler married or single? We welcome every one!
Located in a culdesac, you'll be staying in one of the most charming apartments in a beautiful 3 story house on private property. We are located at the very top floor with amazing views of green hills and lush surroundings. As you look out your window you'll see apple trees (feel free to pick some apples) and beautiful sunrise view overlooking our village, park, and mountains. It's quiet, clean, thoughtful flowing space and sits aside a tranquilizing steam. It's a happy space, and all guests so far have enjoyed their stay here.
You have your own room with a lock and access to the entire apartment that includes: bathroom, living room, kitchen and balconies. You are welcome to sit out in the garden as well. Washer and Dryer is also available.
You have access to the entire apartment including shared spaces like kitchen, livingroom, bathroom, garden, and balconies. You also have access to the laundry room. Your room is private and can be locked.
Interaction with guests
We are happy hosts, ask away. Upon your arrival you will meet us and we will check you in. We give all of our guests space. Please let us know if you have any questions or need recommendations on where to go. We would like this to be an enjoyable stay for you. We mainly have our own things to attend to like working on the computer and in the garden. We can recommend where to rent bikes, great hiking trails, waterfalls, delicious restaurants and coffeehouses, mountain scenery and drives, plays, antique markets, pristine lakes and swimming experiences, and much more.
- no shoes in the house (shoe rack located outside of the door)
- NO SMOKING inside. Please smoke on the balcony and close the balcony doors.
- Respect others living and vacationing in our other flats/ apartments
- Keep noise level down to a minimum. Curfew is 10pm
- Treat our home the way you would treat your own home
- No animals allowed unless we have discussed otherwise
- There is a lock on your bedroom door. Lock up or take all valuables with you, we are not responsible for missing belongings.
- There will be a $60 fee for every set of lost keys.
- Spices are here for you to use. Please enjoy and feel free to cook/prepare your meals.
- Fresh breads, marmalades, butter are available for you to use. Feel free to prepare your Breakfast. Enjoy unlimited coffee and teas
- Late checkin fee after 7pm $30