Charming, pleasant and sunny flat in a quiet neighborhood. It has 1bedroom, a living room sofa/double bed(132x200cm) and 3 balconies.
A spacious bedroom with a very comfortable bed, a separate living room with a fully equipped kitchen and the 3 balconies will make your stay pleasant.
Sandy beach, City center, Museums, Old Town, central bus station, shopping area, are located at less than 2-8 min on foot.
The flat is suitable for couples or singles, businessman,families or group of 4.
10 Reasons to book for this apartment
1. – Comfort. Our Linen is 100% cotton and beds have 26cm height confortable orthopedic mattresses. Many guests say “mattress is even better than mine at home”
2. – Spacious flat and sun light. Very spacious apartment with separate bedroom and living room and bathroom. Sun light gets in the apartment in all rooms.
3. – Only 600meters to sandy beach, 6-8 min on foot to Old Town, Central bus station, attractions, Museums. All kind of shops and supermarket in 100meters distance. And all these in a very central but also very quiet and safe neighborhood.
4. – Balconies. Terrace and sharable garden for outdoors sitting and sunbathing.
5. – Quality Air condition – quiet in operation - covering the whole space.
6. – Excellent high speed WiFi, dedicated to the flat, covering the whole space.
7. – Free public parking at the sidewalks, found easily at a max 200 meters distance.
8. – You discover Chania hidden gems. We provide our guests with, Map, Online info, or print outs or in person, local information, events, attractions, trip suggestions, bus time tables and much more either on arrival or during stay.
9. – We arrange transfers with cheap prices. Only 23 euros per taxi from the airport or 10 euros from Ferry terminal. We get a quote for other transfers
10. – Super Host and Help. We became Super Host 6 months after starting business and we have remained in this status since then. Read our guest reviews. If you need help before or during stay, we always have availability and time to help you.
We also provide
fully equipped Kitchen for preparing breakfast or a meal, such as Coffee maker, kettle, kitchen towel, casseroles, pans, salad and cereal bowls, all necessary utensils, aluminum foil, wrap membrane, cutting board and much more.
In the bathroom, a hair dryer , laundry dryer stand, olive soap and excellent quality local brand, body soap and shampoo, made from natural orange and olive oil.
The apartment has
1 Bedroom with a king size (160X200cm) bed, its own closet and a balcony.
A separate big living room and bathroom plus a fully equipped kitchen for preparing breakfast or a meal,
Access to a big, sunny back yard, garden -alley, that is sharable by our guests, and suitable for enjoying a drink or sunbathing. Keep the garden quiet from Midnight to 8:30am.
Free street parking is easily found in maximum 200 meters distance.
Free Access to First Aid box found in every apartment on top of Kitchen closets.
Free access to outside floor closet, where guests find cleaning mops, mop bucket, brooms, dustpan, cleaners and cleaning clothes and more. After usage, please return items in the closet.
Interaction with guests
Our team, my family and I personally, will be available any time, prior or during your stay, giving you tips, suggestions and recommendations, answering any questions referring to your stay or helping you with local info activities and services.
We will provide you a bulletin, full of information for the surrounding area, the city and Chania prefecture and help you scheduling local tours, participation in local events and activities.
Communication through “Messenger”, “(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)”, ”Viber” under the user name “Stelios Roumpedakis” or by email is always possible during the day.
We will do our best making you feel at home and your stay pleasant and unforgettable.
Other things to note
We provide fresh clean beach towels at a cost of 4 euros per stay per person. Ask us for availability of a beach umbrella. It can be used during your stay free of charge, if it's returned in good condition.
During stay, we provide extra maid service at a cost of 5euros/ hour. Tell us to arrange service.
I am a software engeneer and my family and me have been hosting people the last 5 years. I have a love of gardening, cooking, good wine, travelling adventures and good music.
We love meeting new people and sharing our knowledge of Chania and its best kept secrets, the Cretan hospitality and local culture.
We promise that you will feel at home during staying in one of our apartments!