Nice apartment fully equiped, located at the crossroads neighborhoods of Collblanc, Sants and Les Corts.
The apartment is renovated , decorated and furnished in May 2016.
The apartment is located five minutes from the Collblanc metro station where you have the L5 and L9 new metro station which takes you directly to the airport (21 minuts) and the Fira de Barcelona (4 minuts).
Two minutes is the metro station Badal, L5 that will take you directly to Estació de Sants (2 metro stops), the Sagrada Familia (7 metro st) and the Modernist building of the Hospital de Sant Pau (8 metro st).
Two minutes have different bus stops, including the line D-20 that will take you directly to the typical Barceloneta and the beaches of the city.
Less than ten minutes walk you can reach the Camp Nou, the famous stadium of Barcelona football club.
It is a 74 sqm apartment with a living-room of 25 sqm and two balconies and two bedrooms with comfortable beds and equipped with wardrobe.
You have access to all areas except a small closed room where we have personal things
Interaction with guests
Only with a email we can help you if you need something
Other things to note
You have great facilities to move to Barcelona since the place is very well connected.
Also can buy whatever you want because it is a very commercial district. Prices are also cheaper compared to saturated tourist areas
License or registration number
Learn about this number
We are willing to have a well-educated and responsible hosts.
We believe that it is important to keep in mind the following:
- Try to keep the apartment tidy and clean.
- No parties/ Note that the residents are working while you have holiday
- Please take out your trash and don't leave dirty dishes.
- Try to respect the peace and the privacy of neighbours, especially late at night.
- Always keep the door properly locked.
- Always keep the lights, air conditioning, extractor fan and so on switched off when you leave the apartment.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment neither in the whole building. Only on the balcony
- No pets.
-The check-in and check-out timetable is flexible, but if there is a new guest checking in the same day of your departure, your check-out must be done in the morning at 12 a.m. However, it is possible to keep the luggage in the apartment until the time you need to leave.
We wish that these simple regulations are seen as logical and reasonable for the well-functioning of the agreement.