The newly renovated studio is situated at the top floor of a classic Parisian Haussmann-building, only a few steps from the Arc the Triumph / Champs Elysees. Metro lines 1 & 2 are in 5min walking distance. The charming food market right on its doorstep is especially charming.
Thanks to its big windows the apartment is incredible light and offers a nice view above the roof tops of the neighbourhood.
The 22 square meters are divided in
- an open entrance area with storage place
- a big living / bed room including kitchen unit
- a bathroom of about 2 square meters with shower and WC, hairblower
Further there is an additional lockable box room of about 2 square meters right next to the apartment to store big travel bags etc. (included upon request)
the furniture consists of
- a big double bed (160cm x 200cm)
- an additional mattress (90cm x 200cm) for your guest
- a bistro table with two original Vitra - chairs
- a wardrobe to hang up and an open shelf to store your belongings
- cosy lighting
- lovely deco like a cloud of designer Mori Ubaldini, a retro vase etc.
The kitchen unit is equipped with
- 2 hotplates
- a fridge ( almost completely noiselessly ), including small freezer
- a sink # no dish washer
- a classic espresso machine
- dishes, cooking pots, cutlery etc. etc.
- a mini hoover
- an iron and a mini ironing board
Thanks to its location in the 6th floor without elevator, your dream figure is included in the price