A short walk to the busy high street and 2 train stations which serves both London bridge, Victoria and canary wharf, St Pancras, as well as many other destinations. Norwood junction direct to London Bridge 15 minutes, Selhurst direct to London Victoria 25 minutes.
Part of the listed home of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle .(the creator of Sherlock Holmes) it has its own kitchenette and a private shower room and w.c.
Further studios available in the same building check our listings.
It's a beautifully newly renovated top floor studio with its own shower room and kitchenette , renovated to high standard , with solid wood flooring , and a large window creating an unusually airy and bright studio . Built in oak wardrobes a concealed kitchenette with a sink small fridge freezer, all utensils , kettle, toaster, all crockery. There is another main shared large kitchen with extra freezer oven hob etc.. at the ground floor there is a utility area with washing machines . outside there is a massive beautiful garden.
All guests will have an access to shared
kitchen their floor as well as their own in studio kitchenette
A massive garden,
Utility room (includes washing machine and an airer )
Interaction with guests
We don't interact with our guests beside the check in & check out.
we are available for any questions or queries at all times.
Other things to note
We have an HMO licence from croydon council
Our studio is non smoking studio,situated on the top floor (3rd), studio no 10.
Pets are not allowed.
Please respect the privacy of other occupiers in the building .
In your studio there are cooking utensils for using in the shared kitchen in your floor.
In the ground floor outside the kitchen there is utility room with washing machine for your disposal , you must purchase your own detergent .
Free high speed Wifi connection.
Thank you in advance for following our house rules :)
1. Please leave our wonderful place in the condition you found it. This is a very special place that we ensure is maintained to very high standards for everyone. It is Airbnb etiquette to leave the property as you found it. (Clean and tidy)
* We like to keep cleaning costs to a bare minimum for everyone. extra cleaning is more time consuming and the cost of this would need to be taken from your deposit.
2. If anything is damaged please let us know immediately so we can sort it out with as little fuss as possible, we're very approachable. Any damage or breakages found by us that we haven't been informed of will be paid for from your deposit.
3. Please do not smoke on the premises fire system is installed.
4. Please be mindful of our other guests and communicate well with them.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 56 reviews for other properties.View other reviews