My place is on the Trsat hill where the university campus and an old castle are located. It has great views, and is good for art and culture visitors. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
We offer accommodation in our family home.
Bedrooms and shared bathroom are located on the upper floor of our place. All areas have power outlets.
Kitchen is located on the lower floor of our home, and is shared with us and other guests we might have at the same time.
This room features one double bed. The bed is 120x200 cm, and is good for couples.
Our guests have access to a bathroom shared with other guests.
The kitchen may be used to prepare breakfast and snacks (salads, sandwiches) but no cooking. You'll have a shelf for yourself both in fridge and in cupboard.
Interaction with guests
My mother and sister are in the house daily and available to our guests, and I come occasionaly as I don't live there.
Other things to note
Rijeka is a hilly town, and the access to our house from upper and lower streets requires using some 60 steps.
You can use kitchen to make breakfast and snacks (salads, sandwiches); alternatively, there are a few restaurants, stores and cafes all within 10mins walk.
- [NO SMOKING] - Don't smoke in and near the house.
- [KEEP NOISE LOW AT NIGHT] – A family member starts early on weekdays, so we'd ask you to avoid noise after 10.30pm.
- [KEEP BATHROOM CLEAN AND TIDY] - The bathroom next to your bedroom is shared with our guests in other rooms; please keep it clean and in shape it was before you used it.
- [ALWAYS LOCK THE FRONT DOOR] – Whenever you come in the house and leave it, make sure you locked the door with your key.
- [CHECK OUT TIME] – 11 AM – We have to clean and prepare the room for new incoming guests, so please leave your room and return your keys by 11 o'clock in the morning of the day of your departure.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews