This two-room cabin has a bedroom with a queen-size bed, living room with full-sized pull-out sofa, and a small eat-in kitchen equipped with an apartment-sized range, microwave, and mini-refrigerator. Located on the Wapiti Valley Ranch, halfway between the East Gate of Yellowstone and Cody, WY, this rustic cabin offers stunning mountain views and is perfect for couples, solo travelers, and small families looking to explore the Yellowstone region.
You will have the cabin all to yourselves. The cabin is one of four buildings on the property so you may see other guests enjoying the outdoor spaces.
Interaction with guests
We live on the other end of the property so we are easily available to meet our guests and offer suggestions on what to do and how to get around.
Other things to note
Please note that this price includes the 8% sales and lodging tax we are required by Wyoming state law to collect.
Please note -- the cabin is in a rural location. Cell phone service is limited. Internet service is available at the cabin; however, the only service available is satellite service which is extremely slow. Internet service is suitable only for basic functions such as checking email and similar activities. Streaming of videos or gaming activities is not supported by the internet service to which we have access.
- The cabin is located on a small ranch that has multiple buildings. The cabin is next door to the main lodge building so it is possible that other guests may be out and about. We live on the neighboring property and spend a great deal of time on the ranch and are readily available to our guests.
- Cell phone service is very limited in the cabin itself. There is a landline in the cabin for local calls or long-distance domestic calls. There are multiple places outside where cell phones work well.
- Please note that wifi is very slow, due to the rural location. Because of data caps, the wifi is not suitable for gaming or streaming.
- There is a pond very close to the cabin so parties with small children will need to exercise caution.
- Check-in time is from 4:00-9:00 PM. Check-out is by 10 AM.
- Because we are in a rural area, keep doors closed at all times to prevent animals and insects from entering the cabin.
- Please refrain from cooking smelly or greasy dishes, such as curry.
- Please take shoes off when indoors.
Summers in Wyoming and winters in Texas, we have enjoyed our beautiful Wyoming home for 22 years. We are happy to share our knowledge of the area with our guests and welcome them to our "unplugged" Wyoming life. We love traveling, the arts, organic gardening, and family time together.