A traditional European-style penthouse in Shinjuku/Shibuya area! Can occupy up to 13 people in this cozy and relaxing room. This room is perfect for family, big group, or even small group. This penthouse is located right along a culturally tasteful shopping street where you can enjoy eating and shopping.
--Living and Dining Room
--1 Bathroom; Toilet separated
--Walk in Closet
3 Single Sized Bed
3 Double Sized Bed
2 Double Sized Sofa Bed
All linens provided.
MAXIMUM - 13 Adults
==FREE MOBILE WI-FI==
Stay CONNECTED while you are in Tokyo!! You can carry it with you and connect to the internet anytime in Tokyo for FREE!
It is very useful for the travelers to explore around Tokyo, although the recommended volume is 1 GB per day.
The portable router and PASSWORD will be at the apartment when you arrive.
==EQUIPMENT / GOODS==
--Bath and shower with hot water
--Free body soap, shampoo, conditioner and toilet paper
--Hand towel, Bath towel
--Three-stove gas cooker
--Pans, Plates, Glasses, Cups, Silverwares, Chopsticks
Interaction with guests
We mostly work during daytime on weekdays, but have time in the evening or on weekends! We would love to see you and hang out with you when you have time during your trip! Also, you can ask anything about Tokyo, like restaurants or spots! We are ready to give you advice/suggestions about Tokyo!!
Other things to note
====FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ===
***The "Drying" feature in the bathroom is currently broken, please do not use it. Thank you for your understanding.**
Q1: When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?
- Check-in is at 4PM or later. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.
- Check-out is at 10AM or before. Early check-in / Late check-out may be available if there is no previous guest or next guest. By paying 50% of the one night fee, you can check in and out whenever you want. However for the late check-outs, please contact us before hand to check weather if we can accept them. (If there were guests staying on the next day, we will not be able to accept late check-outs.)
Q2: Can I drop off the baggage before check-in? / leave the baggage after check-out?
Sorry, we cannot keep your baggage both before check-in and after check-out in the apartment. We’ve often had problems with this… We recommend you to use coin-operated lockers in the stations or manned storage counters in Tokyo station (we can give you further information if you want). Otherwise, you should probably request us early check-in or late check out by paying 50% of one night fee.
3: When is this room AVAILABLE?
Our calendar is basically ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE no matter what this website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available. One Night reservations may not be accepted. Last minute booking is available. (Please ask us.)
4: DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?
--Age 0 to Age 4: FREE!
--Age 5 to Age 9: $10USD per night!
--Age over 10: Usual additional fee!
Sorry, but no baby cot is available.
5: WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN I AM CALCULATING?
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights ( plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter in your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
- Please don't make noise after midnight.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out.
- Please put the key into the mailbox when you check out.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in a shelf. Those are for the next batch of guests.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of this building. (Please note that if you smoke in the prohibited area, we will have to charge you US$700.00 for the room cleaning fee.)
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy being a part of our culture in Japan!
Hi there! Welcome!
Thank you for checking our profile and our listings! We are the Airbnb hosting team in TOKYO. We do our best to offer you the great experience and comfortable stay on Airbnb.
Our room are well-designed, nicely decorated and cleaned. Also, they are located in very convenient places, so you can EXPLORE TOKYO easily.
We love to meet new people and make new friends! We learned a lot of things from the communication with our guests, so we would like to hang out and talk with guests!
Also, we all love traveling and know what you need and what you want to know.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Of course you can ask about our rooms but we love to tell you about Tokyo as well!
We hope you have a wonderful time in Tokyo, Japan!