Clean, bright, recently remodeled two-story townhome (1,000 square feet) that feels like a single-family home. Quiet neighborhood. Bedroom features pillowtop queen bed and small walk-in closet. Conveniently located to Boulder Reservoir, Pleasant View Sports Complex, 29th Street Mall, CU campus, Naropa University, and Gunbarrel, and a short bike ride to downtown Boulder / Pearl Street.
- Please park only in the designated carport space - the last space on the right in the 3835 building.
- No smoking inside the house; smoking is okay on the patio outside, but please close windows/doors before doing so.
- Please be considerate of my wonderful neighbors and keep noise levels down after 9pm.
- Upon check-out, please leave soiled linens on the floor in the downstairs bathroom next to the washer/dryer, and load any dirty dishes into the dishwasher.
- I am happy to be sharing my home with you - I only rent it when travelling, and otherwise live in it. Please treat it as you would your own!
- Please feel free to inquire with questions about dates and availability - I may have flexibility in my travel schedule to accommodate your needs.
Resident of Boulder, Colorado, USA since 2004. Wisconsin native. Alumni of St. Olaf College (Northfield, Minnesota, USA) and the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business MBA program (Boulder, Colorado, USA).
I am Senior Director of Sustainable Business Innovation at Outdoor Industry Association, working with global outdoor brands and retailers to reduce the environmental and social impacts of outdoor apparel, footwear, and gear.
I travel fairly frequently for both work and fun, and prefer staying in private homes over hotels. I am happy to open my home - an unused resource while I am away! - to other like-minded folks.
Boulder is an amazing town - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.