B&B Casa Marconi is conveniently positioned between Pisa Central train station (800 m) and Galileo Galilei international airport (900 m). The bus station is located 200 m from the b&b, taking you directly to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (3.5 km). A 20 min walk will take you to the heart of the city. The house itself is situated in a quiet, dead-end street with typical Tuscan style terrace houses. The 100-year-old house boasts itself with large closed in garden, period features and quirky art.
Double room with private bathroom is equipped with a large double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), two comfortable armchairs, and spacious wardrobe with plenty of space to hang or store clothes in drawers. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and a bidet. Bedroom size: 18.5 m2. Bathroom size: 4.3 m2. The room is located on the first floor.
Casa Marconi B&B is a period over hundred-year-old house offering original Tuscan charm with all the commodities of contemporary living. The house boasts itself with original terra cotta and terrazzo pavements, high vaulted ceilings and centrepiece marble staircase.
Walking through B&B offers the chance to encounter our peculiar permanent guests, loveable clay creatures made by artist Emanuela Pippi, who shaped the clay according to her vision of life: imperfection, strength and truth.
A large closed in garden with typical Mediterranean vegetation and colourful flowers is at your disposal. When temperature is warm, tables with chairs and sunbeds will be ready for you to make the most of it.
Interaction with guests
We are always ready to offer advice and recommendations on local tourist attractions and help you out with logistics connected with your stay and/or travelling around Tuscany.
- Please, note that our check-in window is from 3 p.m. (15.00) to 10.00 p.m. (22.00). Check-in after 10 p.m. (22.00) will not be possible unless in special occasions (e.g. longer stays, more listings booked) and it needs to be priory agreed with the hosts.
- Usually dropping your luggage before 3.00 p.m. (15.00) is not a problem, but please inform us in advance, when to expect you.
- Please, specify your app. arrival time to our place.
- It is possible to store your luggage on the day of your check-out free of charge, if you would like to store your luggage outside of your stay with us, a charge will apply.
- Please, let us know in advance, if you have any special requests (e.g. cot bed), needs or condition (vegan, allergies etc.).
- Cot bed is subject to availability and needs to be confirmed by the hosts (15.00 EUR charge will apply).
From Dec 7 - 11, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Casa Marconi is run by a couple: Carlotta and Rok. We like to travel, get to know other people and hear your stories of interesting places.
We speak English, Italian, Slovenian and we can interact in basic German.