This Cozy 3 bedroom 2 Bathroom home has a granite kitchen, hardwood and tile floors, and located on a quiet country lane. 12 minutes to Bethel, 10 minutes to downtown, 3 minutes to 1-5. Newly remodeled with all new furniture.
Whole house and garage
Interaction with guests
As often as they wish
No Smoking inside or outside. No pets. Please be mindful of the neighbors and practice quiet times from 10 PM to 7 AM. Especially if outside on patio. If you stay during the week the garbage goes out on Wednesday night and is rolled across the street as the pick up is only on that side of the street.
No crayons or children's markers or paint.
The dishwasher has an on/off button. after the cycle if it is left 'on' it will beep like a smoke detector with a low battery. So just hit the on off button and the beeping will stop.
The furniture is exquisite, please treat this home as you would want your home to be treated. No smoking on the property due to fire hazards. There is a rental agreement:
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. PST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. PST (unless other arrangements are made). Please leave the property the way you found it.
2. The home owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur while on the premises.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT- A security deposit of $150. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully released within 48 hours of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to pets – including stains on carpets or refuse left outside. (No pets allowed at this property).
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of towels is started and beds are stripped. If you have more garbage than fits in the cans you are responsible to take the extra garbage or pay $25 per bag for removal.
d. No linens are lost or damaged. No dishes are lost or damaged.
e. The number of guests does not exceed the agreed upon limit.
f. Guests checking in after your stay are able to check in on time (observe check out time & no extra cleaning required).
g. All doors and windows are securely closed and locked whenever you leave the premises.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per cabin is limited to ten (10)
9. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – Linens and bath towels are included in the cabin. We do provide some beach towels, but you may want to bring additional beach towels of your own.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in. Minimum age of 25 enforced.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. Parking – Parking is limited to FIVE (5) vehicles; two in garage, two in driveway, one off street above driveway.
16. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We do not refund due to road conditions including construction/repair – either on the way to or in front of the house. Driveways can be icy – extreme caution and appropriate footwear is the responsibility of the renter.
17. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for any damage to personal belongings or vehicles as a result of wildlife in the Tahoe National Forest and surrounding area. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. The Homeowners are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by road conditions or road work. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
My favorite local travel destinations are the Sacramento River Trail, Mt. Shasta (skiing and golf) and Shasta and Whiskytown Lakes. Mt. Lassen is beautiful as well. I'm a very relaxed host, and also flexible and easy to reach should you have a request. I usually stay in B & B's when I travel and I do this to offer others a more relaxed, peaceful, homey feel when they come to Redding. I work with 0-5 year olds and their families (early childhood interventions) for a living and I generally have a love of people. Relationships mean a lot to me both professional and personal. I'm here to be sure you have a great stay!
When I'm in Lake Tahoe I love to take advantage of the hiking in the 124 acre national park just 2 blocks from my home! Visiting the beach and snow skiing are always on my list, but the house is so comfy, sometimes I just choose to stay in and relax in front of the fire or sit in the hot tub while it's snowing! Having retreats in Tahoe is one of my goals for this home, which is why it is set up with so much to do for all types of groups and gatherings! Enjoy!
My life motto is, "No limits, no labels." As a mental health professional I take joy in helping others reach their fullest possible potential.