Part of a 14th century building, our cosy 1-BR flat is right in the heart of Florence and offers easy access to all its great historical sites. It has a room with double bed, shower room, fully equipped kitchen, two small courtyards and lounge with double sofa bed
Our 1 br apt is in the heart of historical Florence! Located on the ground floor of a 14th century building, the apt has preserved several of the original built-in details, such as an original sandstone washtub, a tile drainage system and some brick elements (arch and nook), now serving a purely aesthetic purpose.
It includes one bedroom with a king-size bed and a large wardrobe, one bathroom with shower, a living room with a sofa bed which easily converts into a double bed (140x200 cm), a small (please be aware of this fact when booking your stay) but fully equipped and functional kitchen corner, in-unit laundry, WiFi, and two small courtyards with outdoor table and chairs. Though lacking air conditioning, we honestly think this won’t be a problem, because the apt keeps a very nice and cool interior temperature even on the hottest days of the year. Note: the main bed is composed of two separate mattresses (90x190 cm) and easily transforms in twin beds: if you prefer this option, please indicate so before arrival.
The building is right in the heart of Florence and it offers easy access to all its great historical and artistic sites. In addition, a wide range of bars and cafés, restaurants, grocery stores, the famous Sant’Ambrogio farmers’ market (open Monday to Saturday until 2pm), and more are just steps away. A map and a booklet of our favourite neighbourhood spots and recommendations are available in the house.
The apartment has been newly renovated and all appliance, fixtures and lightening are new. After the renovation, we furnished it according to our own experience as travellers and short term lodgers, in order to make it the best possible stay for someone who would visit Florence for a short time. Cooking ware, dishes and cups, clean towels and bed linens, shampoo and shower gel are provided for our guests’ use. Upon your arrival, we'll greet you personally and answer any questions about the apartment, neighbourhood or city. Moreover, we will be flexibly available during your stay and will provide any information or address any concerns you might encounter.
- Check-in and check-out times can be adjusted (please send us a request before booking).
- Please, no parties and no smoking inside the house (it’s ok if you smoke in the courtyards).
- Our standard accommodation is: 2 guests sleep in the double bed in the bedroom; 3-4 guests: the additional guest(s) sleep(s) in the sofa bed in the living room. If you wish a different accommodation, please let us know at the time of your booking and in any case at least one day before arrival. Thank you!
- Please treat the apartment as your own!! Have fun and please leave the apartment in order as you found it.
- Gli orari di check-in e check-out possono essere concordati in fase di prenotazione.
- In casa vi preghiamo di non organizzare feste e di non fumare (mentre è possibile fumare nelle corti).
- La nostra sistemazione standard è: 2 ospiti dormono nel letto matrimoniale in camera; da 3 a 4 ospiti: gli ospiti addizionali dormono nel divano letto in salotto. Se desiderate un'altra disposizione, vi preghiamo di comunicarcelo in fase di prenotazione e in ogni caso almeno un giorno prima dell'arrivo. Grazie!
- Nell’augurarvi una felice permanenza, vi preghiamo inoltre di lasciare l’appartamento in ordine e di averne cura come se fosse il vostro!
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
I'm a 45-year-old lawyer. I'm interested in history, sociology, gardening and travelling. I live with my partner Marianna and our airedale terrier Terry, whom we named after our favourite writer, Sir Terry Pratchett. I practise mindfulness meditation and I have a soft spot for Eastern philosophies.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.