Our 1 bedroom cottage with a private patio & swimming pool access is in a great location for touring Cape Town and the Winelands. You’ll love our place because it is a fresh, comfortable & private space, good for couples, solo adventurers, golfers and business travelers. (Completed for rental June 2016.)
Brand new with modern styling, the cottage has an ensuite bedroom, and a living space with a fully fitted kitchen, sitting and dining areas. It has wifi, cable TV, heaters and electric blankets.
Secure, on site parking leads to a separate entrance with a security gate and alarm system. Separate from the main house you will have full privacy, peace and quiet and full use of the pool and sunbeds.
Interaction with guests
The degree of interaction will depend on you - lots, a little or something in between - you choose!
Our in-depth knowledge of the area, love of good food & wine and extensive travel experience means we are able to give you any advice you need to ensure a wonderful holiday. We can share the things that Capetonians love to do in our city, ensuring that you go beyond a normal 'tourist' experience if that is what you need.
Other things to note
* Cape Town has a severe water shortage and summ(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) is likely to be challenging in terms of the amount of water for washing, laundry and our swimming pool.
* We provide tea, coffee, milk, sugar, oil, salt & pepper to get you started
* DSTV - full premium package
* Weekly linen change and servicing. (More often by arrangement - our Housekeeper is on duty Tuesday to Friday excl Public Holidays)
* We have two cats and two lovely Labrador dogs called Casper and Monty.
* Use of our gas bbq or kettle bbq on request.
* The sittingroom has a comfortable Ikea sleeper couch suitable for 1 adult or two children age 2 - 12 (If you have two children, book for 1 adult and explain this in your booking request).
* Our pool area is fenced and secure for children - we provide swimming towels. Please be aware that severe water restrictions may impact on the use of the Pool in summ(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
* Pinelands has safe running and walking pathways if you like to be active.
* We can provide a picnic set, coolbox and picnic blankets.
* Local wines & beer can be provided on request.
* A selection of novels are available to borrow.
* Laundry services available on request Monday to Friday at affordable rates (extra charges apply).
No smoking indoors.
* No hard partying late at night - we are in a lovely residential area.
* Having a dip before bed in the summer is highly recommended, as is sitting on the step in the pool after a busy day, preferably sipping a beer or a glass of something delicious.
* Animals are to be discouraged from entering in the cottage.
* No children under 2 years, maximum occupancy 3 adults (Age 13+) or 2 adults and 2 children 2-12. When booking for 2 adults and 2 children under 12, complete the booking for 3 Adults.
* No additional guests without prior agreement. Additional guest fees will apply.
This host has 27 reviews for other properties.View other reviews