About this listing
This is a stunning apartment right in the heart of Agia Napa. A great location for those who want to explore the bars clubs and restaurants by night, and relax on the beach or in the garden
Everyone is welcome. LGBTQ and straight friendly
We have remodeled our apartments with the budget traveler in mind. There is everything that you will need if traveling with hand baggage only. We are happy to supply custom made welcome packs. Just ask and we can quote you a price.
Our apartments are bright and modern, extremely clean and comfortable. You will have everything you will need without clutter. Bright open spaces with crisp white walls highlighted with greens and purples that reflect the contemporary and modern feel. New double glazing throughout and your own private garden with dining and sunbathing facilities.
Ceiling fans throughout the apartment bring a cool breeze during warm summer nights as well as air conditioning to the main bedroom.
The large bedroom has 2 single beds (can be pushed together)
The second small bedroom has 2 single beds
The living room has 2 double sofa beds
Our apartments are equipped with a full kitchen, hob, oven, microwave, kettle and toaster as well as cooking equipment and utensils
We supply all bed linen, bath and hand towels as well as towels specifically for the beach
There is an iron and board as well as washing machine and drying facilities. Pack light and save on suit case charges!
There is free wifi and the flat screen TV will give you access to all your favorite Channels from home as well as many more
Our gusts are welcome to use the swimming pool at nicks hotel which is next door as long as they purchase drinks or snacks from the bar
Interaction with guests
We will be there to meet you on your arrival and to make sure you are happy with the accommodation. On a 10 night stay or longer we will change linen and towels and give the apartment a quick clean.
If you need us at any point we live just down the road and will be there to help when we can
Other things to note
We have a baby crib available at an additional fee, please ask for a quote. These are supplied with fitted and top sheet. We also have a potty, children's plates knives and forks.
We do not take responsibility for the safety of your children in the apartment. As parents and guardians we expect you to do everything possible to make it a safe environment by placing cleaning products out of reach etc.
We have invested in this apartment to make it as comfortable and accommodating as possible for you. Please make yourself at home and treat it as such.
A few house rules to keep everyone happy
* please do not take your bathroom towels to the beach, we supply beach towels for this.
* sun tan lotion will stain the furniture, please shower before relaxing
* when using air conditioning, ensure the windows and doors are closed
* respect your neighbors in regard to noise and behavior
* we take a security deposit to cover any breakages or damage, we do make deductions.
* lost keys are charged at €25 including a call out fee (€45 between 22:00-08:00)
* call out fee €20 between 8am and 22:00. €40 between 22:00-08:00 (this is not charged if the problem is out of your control)
* we allow a generous 25 units per day allowance towards electricity. Anything over this is charged at 25c per unit. (This will only happen with excessive use of air conditioning leaving it on day and night)
* long term bookings of 30 days or more will be responsible for paying for their own electricity usage. This will be the actual price charged by the electricity company. We do not intend to make a profit from it.
* please do not re arrange furniture, €20 will be charged for the inconvenience of putting furniture back in place.
* we have a mini Xbox which controls the TV programs. Please do not re program this box. It effects future rental quality.
*We have a baby crib available at €2 per day with fitted and top sheet. We also have a potty, high chair and children's plates knives and forks.
*We do not take responsibility for the safety of your children in the apartment. As parents and guardians we expect you to do everything possible to make it a safe environment by placing cleaning products out of reach etc.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are from the UK and have now relocated on the beautiful island of Cyprus. We have all been in the customer service industry for over 30 years, traveling the world and staying in all varieties of accommodation from beach huts to luxury cruise ships........We have been very lucky to have travelled well and now we want to bring great accommodation to you. Hence the company name. Gr8padz.
We provide holiday living solutions, whether you are a property owner looking for safe hands to leave your valuable asset in, or a holiday maker looking for the perfect get away, we are your one stop shop!
Life is precious and so is the holiday that you have been working all year for. We understand that and want to make your time on this Mediterranean island as stress free as possible.
We have properties to suite all budgets and tastes and there are more to come. Drop us a line. We love to hear from you.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.