About this listing
This is a beautiful, large Victorian terraced house on a quiet tree lined road.
The house boasts a quirky mix of contemporary and period décor, lighting, furnishings and artworks from a host of Brighton artists.
The 2 main bedrooms are wonderfully sumptuous and the 3rd with trundle bed is perfect for kids.
The comfy lounge also has a foosball table!
There is a sunny walled garden which is great for relaxing and eating al- fresco.
Free on street parking and 15-20 mins walk to centre.
Comfy sofas, TV, and table football for your enjoyment.
Unique artworks from local people including a spray painted and gold leaf mural.
Remote controlled mood lighting including fully working traffic lights.
Kitchen and dining area
Separate Fridge and Freezer
Gas Hob and Double Electric ovens
Microwave and toaster
Fully equipped and seating for 6 around a glass table
Access to pretty sunny (when clouds allow) garden with bench and chairs
Black and Gold Bedroom
Double French Corbeille bed
Lots of pillows and cushions
Unique industrial bedside tables
Illuminated cupboard with shelf and hanging space
Remote controlled lighting
Double Brass and metal framed bed
Quirky bedside tables
Coat stand for hanging clothes
The three ft Trundle Bed can be used as one single. The other single is tucked neatly underneath and can be pulled out to create 2 singles. These are directly next to each other and can be at different heights or the same height if you wish to use them as a six ft double.
Bedside Table and elephant light
Unique hand sprayed jungle scene mural
Bath with overhead shower
Clean sheets and towels provided
Interaction with guests
I can be there to greet you on your arrival and shall be contactable for any queries you may have.
Other things to note
If 4 or less people are booking and want to use all 3 bedrooms , an extra charge of £35 will be added to your booking due to extra cleaning and bed linen costs. The total price will be sent through to you as a special offer. Please make your bed requirements clear when you make an enquiry
Emmanuelle and Paul welcome you to their lovely home. We want you to enjoy your stay in our house and ask that you take care of it as you would your own as we love it very much.
If 4 or less people are booking and want to use all 3 bedrooms, an extra cleaning fee of £35 will be added to your booking due to the extra cleaning and bed linen costs. The total price will be sent through to you as a special offer. Please let me know your bedding requirements when you make your enquiry so that I can send you the correct price for booking
As this is a residential area we ask that you respect the neighbours and read the following notice......
* This house is not a party house and is for the use of paying guests only.
* Please be quiet when leaving and returning to the property.
* And ask to please keep the noise level down from 10.30pm inside the house.
* There is no smoking in the house. However, you may smoke in the garden but please remember that this is a residential neighbourhood so no noise in the garden after 9.30pm. And please..........we ask that you don't leave cigarette ends in the garden but dispose of any in with the rubbish. Thank you in advance.
* Please note it is Airbnb etiquette to leave the property as you found it. (clean and tidy)
* If you use ovens, hob, microwave please clean and leave as you found them.
* All dishes, glasses etc washed, dried and put away.
* Dispose of all your rubbish in the dustbin outside and any recycling in the black boxes provided.
* We would really appreciate it if you would please place all used towels and bed linen on the bathroom floor before you leave so we know what is dirty.
* We like to keep cleaning costs to a bare minimum for everyone. It is a large house, so extra cleaning is more time consuming and the cost of this would need to be taken from your deposit.
* If anything is damaged please let us know immediately so we can sort it out with as little fuss as possible, we're very approachable. Any damage or breakages found by us that we haven't been informed of will be paid for from your deposit.
Thank you so much for your co-operation and........We wish you a wonderful stay here :- ) :-)