This updated and airy condo is located at the base of Wildernest - the perfect location for the skiier or snowboarder, close to 5 major ski resorts. The deck overlooks the National Forest with hiking trails right outside.
There is a washer/dryer in the unit and the garage is a game changer - no scraping your windows.
- Check in time: 4pm or after
- Check out time: By 11am
- Late check out without approval will result in 100% of one night's stay
- No more than 6 guests. $100 per night for each additional occupant.
- No smoking (of any type, including marijuana) $500 charge
- No pets $500 charge
- Be respectful of neighbors when it comes to music, noise, etc.
- PARKING: Parking for 2 vehicles provided
* Parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times parked outside the garage. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure
* Garage - Guests may also park in the garage for the unit. Leave the garage door opener inside the unit upon departure. Make sure to close the garage door promptly after use to avoid any damages due to cold weather
- Damage deposit: The Guest authorizes a damage deposit of $150. The Guest authorizes the Manager to use the deposit to cover damages not associated with normal wear and tear. The Manager is also authorized to use the damage deposit to apply to unpaid charges and fees at the time of check-out. The guest understands that this damage deposit in no way limits their liability and accepts responsibility for any damages in excess of the deposit
- If the Guest does not vacate in a timely fashion, the Guest will be subject to eviction and the rental amount due for any full or partial day following the specified check-out time in the amount of 100% of the daily rental fee plus an additional $100 per day.
- Please check our "Welcome Packet" in the condo for directions on how to leave the unit upon your departure (trash in dumpster, thermostat to 55, load dishes and run dishwasher, leave keys, parking permit and garage door opener, lock door).
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
I am a Colorado native with a family that loves being outdoors - fly fishing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, hiking, you name it! I love being in a light, comfortable place with a fire going and spending time with friends and family. That's why we chose our Silverthorne condo. We've been renting it out since 2011 and love being able to share it with others!