Rest and relax at Warm Springs Retreat. Our townhouse is central to Flagstaff, which makes it close to nightlife, the city center, freeways/highways, and historic Route 66. The property backs up to the Flagstaff Urban Trail System and public transportation. You will enjoy a private master bedroom with on-suite (private full bathroom), wifi and cable TV, and have access to the kitchen, living room, and private patio. It is the perfect place for couples, solo adventurers, or business travelers.
This is a two - story townhouse. We are mostly upstairs, and you are welcome to use the entire first floor, including a kitchen, living room, private bedroom and private bathroom.
- WIFI and cable TV are provided along with a printer. There is a small patio outside of the bedroom with seating.
- Quiet times are from 10:00 pm until 6:00 am. No pets or smoking anywhere inside or outside of the property. We will work with arrival times as needed but prefer a 5:30pm check-in with an 11:00 am check-out time.
- You will have full access to the downstairs, including the master suite, patio, kitchen, and living area. Upstairs is off-limits.
- The property backs up to a busy street, so there will be road noise until about 10:00 p.m. and starting again at about 6:00 a.m. There is also a fire station nearby, so the occasional fire truck will go by.
- We have a small dog; she is quiet and friendly. The room is near the back door, so you may hear us taking her out at night, but this is rare after 10:00 p.m.