*Please read everything before booking*
Gorgeous views of Lake Washington and the mountains outside your own private garden flat in South Seattle. The space is a private one bedroom unit with a private entrance in a 2 unit house, nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood. A spacious living area, dining and office space. A queen size bed and an air mattress available upon request. The quaint porch off the kitchen is ideal for sipping coffee while watching the sunrise over the mountains.
- The space is not toddler proof. Older kids are welcome though. 4 yrs plus.
- No excessive noise. You don't have to be too quiet though, just as long as our neighbors aren't disturbed
- No smoking, not even outside, it still seems to get back in the house.
- No firearms
- Cooking animal products of any kind is prohibited. We encourage that no animal products are brought in, but we only prohibit the cooking of them. We don't like to encourage cooking, so consider it a very basic kitchenette.
- No food or drink to be left in the house after departure, please. Please don't make the assumption that other people can use it. We won't keep anything in the apartment that isn't animal friendly.
-Please don't spray perfumes in the apartment, we share the same air.
-We are at 100% occupancy most of the time, therefore most of the time we can not do late check ins or check outs, we need that time to turn over the apartment. But it couldn't hurt to ask, you might just get lucky!
-We strongly request that you keep the home a shoe free environment. It's not a rule, I know this can be a controversial issue and some people are very uncomfortable taking their shoes off, but if it makes no difference to you, we'd appreciate it if you would remove them. Even with vacuuming/mopping it is difficult to clear the floor completely of lead and pesticides that are tracked in with shoes. Keep in mind, my child plays on these floors while I am turning over the apartment.
-There is a minimal cleaning fee, it includes laundering and changing of all bedroom and bathroom linens, bathroom and kitchen sanitization, taking out the trash, dusting, vacuuming, and mopping. The cleaning fee does NOT include doing your dishes. Please do not leave me your dirty dishes.