New spacious & well appointed apartment walking distance to Fitzroy St cafes & restaurants, St Kilda Beach, Acland St and Albert Park lake. 24th floor view of the Grand Prix Circuit. A short convenient tram ride (stop right in front) to the City, Botanical Gardens, South Melbourne Market and surrounding attractions.
This 2 bedroom/two bathroom dual car park patch has spectacular views spanning the Bay, Albert Park lake, Melbourne City skyline to the Dandenong Ranges.
The lounge, dining, balcony and exceptionally well equipped kitchen are all well positioned to give you a panoramic view of Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park Grand Prix Circuit track and lakes, Melbourne City skyline all the way to the Dandenong Ranges.
There is also a dual tandem car park big enough for two large cars.
As residence you have access to the use of a large business meeting room and a well stocked library where you can sit and enjoy some quiet time away from the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I am happy to assist with guest in planning their stay to ensure they fully enjoy the area and generally Melbourne and its surrounds. I have lived in Sydney, Adelaide, Western Australia, Melbourne and country Victoria so I have a reasonably good appreciation of how to get around the different states and the relevant tourist attractions.
A keen collector and drinker of wines my wife and I have visited many wineries both in Victoria and other states so can advise our guests.
Other things to note
I am also a keen golfer and appreciate good food and we frequent lots of good restaurants so will be happy to share some of our experiences with our guests.
The apartment has a short term car hire , "Go Get" cars parked on the property should our guests prefer to drive themselves around. Otherwise trans to the city is very convenient to catch and takes around 20 minutes into the city.
- No loud nosies especially entering and exiting apartment at nights
- No unruly behaviour
- Guest to take responsibility for security of the building e.g. not letting other people into the building without access passes
- No Alcohol consumption in common areas - Body corporate rule
- No climbing on handrail on the balcony
- Guest are requested to treat the apartment like their home especially in terms of cleanliness and hygiene
- Please direct all issues direct with the host rather than the concierge
- The host is happy to help with organising transport and information to enhance your stay.
- The security deposit is to cover the cost of replacement key set
- Strictly 4 guests maximum
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View other reviews