Our beautiful, light-filled, private and relaxing apartment has stunning views over Campbell's Beach and the Solitary Islands.
Our sunny, beautiful and private apartment is part of the Nautilus Resort and overlooks the lovely Campbell’s beach to the Solitary Islands.
* Breathtaking ocean views from all living areas plus main bedroom.
* Main bedroom with king bed and ensuite bathroom (with both bath and shower) with walk in robes.
* Second bedroom split king with own ensuite bathroom.
* Third bedroom with queen bed and own ensuite bathroom.
* Double LUG with remote door.
* Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms including living room.
* Well equipped kitchen (including dishwasher)
* Laundry with washer and dryer
* Spacious open plan living approximately 28 squares.
* Enjoy a BBQ on the large North East facing deck overlooking the ocean.
The Nautilus Resort is set on nine tropically landscaped acres of absolute beach frontage just 7 kilometers north of Coffs Harbour on the beautiful Sapphire strip. Nautilus has been carefully planned to allow guests to take advantage of the spectacular beachfront location without harming the natural environment. There never appears to be a crowd even when the complex is fully booked!
Coffs Harbour boasts the most temperate climate in Australia allowing you to do just about everything you want to do anytime of the year.
When staying in our apartment, you will have access to all the facilities offered at the Resort including:
Three swimming pools (one solar heated all year round)
Indoor and outdoor Spas
Two Beachfront tennis courts
Table Tennis and basketball hoop
Four BBQ Cabanas throughout the Village with some rooms offering their own
Beachfront Pandanus Deck
Private beach (great for fishing)
Mont & Sea Restaurant
Opal Essence Day Spa & Hair Salon
Macro Yoga Therapy
To see many more photos of our apartment, Coffs Harbour and the surrounding area, and read about what we love to do when we stay there, please send us a message and we'll send you a link to th(URL HIDDEN)for the apartment :)
You will have access to our entire apartment during your stay, as well as all the facilities the resort has to offer including two pools, a sauna, a small gym overlooking the ocean, tennis courts and a restaurant.
Interaction with guests
While we don't anticipate you will have any issues at all, there is always someone on hand at the resort to assist should you need it.
Other things to note
If you are staying for seven days or longer and would like the apartment cleaned, and towels and bed linen replaced during this time, we'd be very happy to arrange this for you at an additional cost.
- Please enjoy your stay in our special apartment, but adhere to our strict no smoking inside policy (you may smoke on the balcony and enjoy the gorgeous view). We do not allow "schoolies" or party groups.
My husband and I live in a small rural town between Kyneton, Heathcote and Bendigo. We love to travel (with our small dogs if we can) and have had great experiences using Airbnb both here in Australia and overseas. We prefer to stay in residential areas instead of tourist spots so that we can get a more authentic feel for a town or country. We are quiet people with a love of good food, photography, reading, and music.