Stedet mitt er nærme offentlig transport, sentrum, kunst og kultur og parker. Du vil elske stedet mitt på grunn av Det er hjemmekoselig. Vi er en familie på 5 som bor her til vanlig, og dette bærer hjemmet vårt preg av. Vi har tegninger på kjøleskapet, lekekasse i stua og sandkasse på terassen. Nært alt.. Stedet mitt er bra på par, reiser alene, bedriftsreisende og familier (med barn).
Our house is perfect for a short or long stay in the city. With a 4 minutes drive, or a 25 min walk to the center of town, you will experience "old town"/"gamle Stavanger" which is beautiful, with small houses, lots of flowers, small museums and one restaurant. any different facilities nearby.
Our house is in the perfect location, close to everything. The house has three stories. The first floor has an entrance with a hall, one living room and a kitchen. The second floor has three bedrooms with one kingsized bed, one 1.20 bed and one 90 bed that you can make double. There is also a baby crib/bed. The bathroom is also at the second floor, and has a bathtub with shower and also a changing table. downstairs there is a big bedroom with a 1.50 bed, tv and heat on the floor. There is also an entrance to a joint washing room where you can wash and dry your clothes. In the backyard there is a garden where your children can play, and there is also a balcony and a terrace where the sun is on from 10:30 to 21:15 at night. If it's cold, we have a fireplace in our living-room. We hope you will love our house and our neighborhood as much as we do and that you will have a lovely stay in this beautiful city!
TV with 21 channels, both in central floor and downstairs.
All kitchen equipment
Ironing board and iron
Interaction with guests
We will rent our home out only the times we are travelling our selfs, but will of course meet with if it is possible. We want to answer any questions that you might have, and are available on our phones whenever you need us.
Other things to note
- The cinema in the centre of town plays loads of new movies everyday, and they are mostly in english.
- There is a theatre nearby, although it only has plays in norwegian.
- Shopping! The center of town has lots of stores and shopping opportunities. Also there are lots of nice restaurants and coffey-shops.
- The lake "mosvannet" is very popular for taking a walk, feeding the ducks or having a 15 min run. There is also a tree where children can hang their pacifiers.
- There is a swimminghall in senter of Stavanger, where there are two indoor pools for children and adults.
- In the summer there are many festivals and concerts. The most famous festival is probably the food festival called "Gladmat festivalen".
- In christmas time there are many christmas-markets, and the whole city is lit up by christmas-lights. This is a must-see!
- Det kan røykes på terassen.
Happy, energetic and positive girl, with an equally cheerful, energetic and positive partner. We are social and like to meet people, new and old acquaintances .
We are diligent , but can also be lazy . Love good drinks and good food, theater, film and travel , pets and children and positive people . We work with respectively fashion and film / theater . Love humor , music and good atmosphere. Have 3 children. They are 15 years, 4 years and 8 months . Want to travel more .