This beautiful apartment is situated on 9th floor of the Peninsula Building directly opposite the gorgeous Gold Coast Beach in the best location in Surfers Paradise and central to the venues for the Commonwealth Games. The apartment is fully air conditioned and offers spectacular, uninterrupted ocean views from every room. Walk to a wide range of Restaurants, Light Rail, Clubs, Beach, Theme Parks, and the Star Casino.
FOXTEL/APPLE TV/(NETFLIX if you have an account) . The complete entertainment package. Fully renovated deluxe style apartment with panoramic uninterrupted ocean views situated on the 9th floor of the Peninsula Building. The apartment is directly opposite Surfer's paradise beach. Features include 2 bedrooms both with Smart TV's and Air Con. The main Bedroom has a beautiful Queen Bed the 2nd Bedroom has a comfortable Double and Single bed. The living area is absolutely stunning, open plan kitchen (new appliances) also has Air Con, the ocean views are simply amazing from both bedrooms and living area and the full length balcony. Also there is a separate laundry with brand new washing machine and dryer. Secure under cover parking is also included at no charge.
* Indoor Heated Pool with spa.
* 2 Outdoor salt water pools one heated with spa and children's wading pool.
* Gymnasium fully equipped.
* 1 full size tennis court and one half size tennis court.
* BBQ amenities surrounded by tropical gardens.
* Children's playground.
* Undercover secure parking free of charge.
Interaction with guests
VERY IMPORTANT Guests please note this is a privately owned apartment so please do not under any circumstances leave the keys or ask for assistance at the front desk if you need anything please contact me. We are contactable at all times.
Other things to note
A high chair and cot can be provided on request, if we can assist with other requests you only need to ask. Extra $25.00 for the Cot for the whole stay.
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – Apartment will be available from 2.00pm (est) on the date of arrival (sometimes earlier if available) please advise if arriving after 6.00pm as a late check in fee may apply and the premises must be vacated by 10.00am (est) on the day of departure. Late departures may incur a fee. Christmas arrival times may vary due to the high volume of guests.
- AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours please give us plenty of notice for the handover of keys and note that this may incur a fee.
- NO PARTY POLICY - are let to you for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt. Your accommodation will be cancelled and no refunds given if you are booking the apartment for a PARTY, EVENT or GATHERING The apartment is very secure and private so have a great time, enjoy and relax, we simply ask that you please respect the neighbours and look after the apartment as if your own.
- LINEN - (sheets, towels, tea towels, etc) included unless stated in the property description advertised. Any damages to linen will incur an additional charge.
- SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
- ALL RUBBISH TO BE REMOVED FROM THE UNIT AND DISPOSED OF PROPERLY.
- SMOKING - strictly prohibited in all properties.
- Iron and Hairdryer and Beach Towells are provided
- A Secity Bond of $300 will apply
- NO Schoolies booking will not be accepted
- ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – Apartment will be available from 2.00pm (est) on the date of arrival (sometimes earlier if available) please advise if arriving after 7.00pm as a late check in fee may apply and the premises must be vacated by 10.00am (est) on the day of departure. Late departures may incur a fee. Christmas arrival times may vary due to the high volume of guests.
- AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours please give us plenty of notice for the handover of keys.
- LOST KEYS There will be a charge for lost or misplaced Keys and also incur the cost for the replacements keys.
- CLEANING - Every effort is made to ensure your unit is clean and tidy for your arrival. Please leave the unit clean & tidy. This includes removing rubbish and putting it in the bins, washing & drying of dishes, emptying the dishwasher, emptying and cleaning of the refrigerator, oven/griller & microwave, turning off the lights & cooling/heating appliances
From Mar 30 - Apr 14, 2018 the minimum stay is 14 nights.
We love to travel and Airbnb is our preferred choice for accommodation we absolutely love the Gold Coast and our spectacular beaches our aim is to make sure you are comfortable and above all to enjoy the experience.