My place is close to Prospect Park in East Flatbush. You’ll love staying here because of the comfortable accommodations, great light and spacious atmosphere, and because it has all the comforts and privacy of home. When you stay here, nobody is peering over your shoulder so you can really relax and make the place your own. My place is great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). There is one queen bed and one comfy futon for sleeping.
I love our apartment! Its very spacious and comfortable, and my boyfriend and I have taken great care in making it feel like a home. We are both professional musicians and often have people over, so we wanted it to be just right! We hope you like it as much as we do.
When you book with us, the apartment is yours and only yours. Laundry across the street, second floor walk up, great food and groceries in the neighborhood. We will be just a phone call away if you need anything or have any questions.
- We are happy to have kids stay here, but please remember, if you break it you buy it!
- Smoking on the fire escape is cool with us, just not in the apartment.
- We listen to and play music all the time, just try to be courteous of the neighbors with any parties.
- Please ask permission to use the instruments if you feel so inclined (no fees, just want to be sure nothing is broken or damaged).
- Please feel free to use the kitchen, but replace whatever you use up and generally be respectful of the food and supplies we have in there.