Located 12 miles north of Los Barriles on the Sea of Cortez, this beautiful beachfront villa boasts extensive terraces, infinity pool, outdoor kitchen and oversized ensuite bedrooms. Decorator furnishings, stainless steel kitchen appliances, and every comfort provide the ultimate seaside experience. Fabulous sea views from every room. Daily maid service. Property manager can provide fishing charters, horse backing riding, catering, etc.
Three sea kayaks plus fabulous snorkeling.
Each bedroom offers incredible sea views. Both downstairs bedrooms have French doors leading to the terrace and swimming pool. The upstairs bedroom has French doors leading to a lovely balcony. Every ensuite bathroom is large with double sinks.
Every space in the house has beautiful sea views whether from the living room or the kitchen.
A housekeeper comes every morning for two hours (except Sundays) to clean and do general house work. She is available for additional work at the renters' expense.
Guests will have incredible access to the sea during their visit. There are three sea kayaks available for exploring the coast line and snorkel equipment for viewing tropical fish and sea life.
Swimming immediately in front of the house is idyllic (no undertows). Long unimpeded walks on the beach include sea shell collecting.
There is superb snorkeling just a short walk down the beach - some of the best in Southern Baja - close to the resort hotel.
The resort at Punta Pescadero has a 45 room hotel with complete bar and restaurant open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is also a tennis court for hotel guests and all homeowner guests and renters. The hotel staff is incredibly helpful and can provide additional snorkel gear for rent. They also rent ATVs, paddle boards, mountain bikes, and additional kayaks.
The Sea of Cortez is renowned for its sports fishing and private fishing charters can be easily by our property manager. ATV tours of water falls, cave paintings, and the surrounding area are also available, as is horse back riding.
Interaction with guests
I am readily available by email and telephone (there is both internet and phone access at the house) and our onsite,staff are available every day. There is a property manager who can arrange catering, fishing charters, atv rentals, horse back riding etc.
Other things to note
Your visit to Punta Pescadero and the surrounding area will provide you with an incredible and memorable experience. Our house offers you the perfect setting, both beautiful and comfortable.
1. Water is a very scarce commodity. All effort must be made to conserve usage.
2. Electricity is also very expensive in Baja. Please also conserve by turning off all lights, fans, and air cons when leaving a room.
3. Hot tub should only be run when in use.
4. There are two sets of masks and snorkels for guests use. Additional sets can be rented from the Hotel. Guests will be charged for any lost gear.
5. There are two sea kayaks, paddles, and life preservers for guest use. Use at your own risk. Kayaks must be tied up to the gate after every use and paddles and life vests put up on second level on stairs.
6. NO ATVs MAY BE DRIVEN ON THE BEACH AT PUNTA PESCASDERO. The homeowners have declared it a turtle sanctuary and breeding ground.