My place is close to Conwy Castle, Snowdonia National Park, the Great Orme, the Marin bike trail, Antur Stiniog, National Trust Bodnant Estate, Surf Snowdonia, Conwy and Llandudno beaches, excellent restaurants in Conwy and Llandudno. You’ll love my place because it's a detached cosy cottage in the country but within minutes drive of the major road networks (A55 & A470). My place is good for couples, business travellers, families (with small children), and well behaved dogs.
The house has it's own parking and small garden with outdoor furniture. There is a fully equipped kitchen and washer and dryer facilities. There is a shower room and towels are supplied. The lounge is a lovely airy space with a staircase leading up to a mezzanine bedroom with wooden beams and skylights. The bed is a double bed and there is a sofa bed in the lounge. All linen is supplied and there is a travel cot available at the property.
The property has beautiful countryside surroundings with some lovely footpaths and easy access to the towns and Snowdonia. There is an additional charge of £10 per dog so please let us know in advance.
We have a large selection of dvd's for guests ranging from comedy's and action films to children's classics.
Guests will have full access to the property but the parking area is off a shared driveway so guests must be mindful of access for this.
Interaction with guests
There will be a point of contact available throughout your stay.
Other things to note
Additional charge of £10 per dog. Please do not allow dogs on the furniture.
- No noise after 11pm or before 7am.
- Well behaved dogs only. £10 charge per dog per stay. Owners must clean up after their pets. Please inform us whether you will be bringing your 4 legged friend. No pets allowed on the furniture. Any damage or extra cleaning will be recharged.
- There is a travel cot at the property but no other children's facilities are provided and so parents will need to bring these with them.
- Premium costs for weekends, Bank holidays and school holidays. Please get in touch to find out more.
- The bed is a double with a sofa bed in the lounge
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.