Private room in prime Harlem! A rare, quiet spot in the city that's still in the heart of the action. All of the best local spots are 5-min walking distance, and the most accessible subway lines (A,B,C,D) are literally steps away from my front door to every NYC attraction - including Times Square, Central Park, Columbia University, midtown, etc. You’ll love my place because of the location, the decor and vibe. Great for couples, solo adventurers, students, interns, and business travelers.
- Immaculately decorated apartment with all new furniture
- Incredibly comfortable Queen bed with brand new mattress and allergy-free bedding
- Huge closet that's all yours to use
- Just steps away from all the main local spots and the the main NYC subway lines (A,B,C,D - for Times Square, Broadway, Columbia University, Midtown, Central Park, and more)
- Ultra high speed internet
- VERY easily accessible from JFK, LGA, and EWR airports.
- Fresh linens and towels for every guest
- Full shower and bathtub
- Huge kitchen with all appliances, coffee maker, dish washer, and more
- Bright and quiet seating area for work on laptop
Guests are allowed access to all areas of the apartment except for my private bedroom. Feel free to use the kitchen, all appliances, and common areas.
Interaction with guests
I'm a casual host and know the city extremely well, so I can give you tons of tips on where to go for the best experience. I'm always reachable via text, iMessage, phone, and email to assist you during your stay. If you need advice on what to do or where to go (restaurants, outdoor adventures, yoga, alternative lifestyle, gay nightlife, art, music, more!) I know all about the city, so don't be afraid to ask.
- Please remove your shoes before entering the house.
- This is my home and I love it very much. Please treat everything with love and respect.
- You must put the spare keys back in the lockbox on the same day of your arrival (instructions in the house manual)
- I will send you a message explaining how to get the keys as soon as I receive your reservation.
- Have fun! :)
- No parties or loud music
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Entrepreneur, musician, motivational speaker, and yogi. I love to travel the world, enjoy great food, and meet new friends. Graduate of UCLA originally from San Francisco, living in NYC.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.