My place is close to: public transport, beach, shop. This is why you will like my place: it is cosy, it has a perfect location and it is quiet. My place is suitable for: couples, lone travellers, families (with children), groups.
For personal offers, please do not hesitate to contact me via an Airbnb message!
(Before you book, please read the House Rules at the end of the listing!)
The accommodation I offer you is located in Balatonfűzfő, a small town on the northern coast of Lake Balaton. It is the first level of a family house with a separate entrance and own balcony. From its windows, you can see a small bit of Lake Balaton, the area is quiet and the beach is close.
There are 7 beds in the house: in the 1st bedroom, there is a king bed and two single beds, in the 2nd bedroom, there are two single beds and in the 3rd bedroom - which is also the living room - there are two single beds. The house can thus be suitable for up to 8 people.
Guests can use all the rooms in the part of the house offered to them (the kitchen, the bathroom/toilet, the 2 bedrooms and the living room/3rd bedroom) and all the fixtures and furniture in them (e.g. cutlery, plates, cooking tools, oven, microwave oven, fridge, etc.), except for the ones that have things (clothes and other things) in them. There are also some wardrobes and drawers for guests' clothes. Moreover, I provide guests with fresh bed linen and towels.
However, there is a ground floor and a second floor of the house in which my son (Lajcsi) and I live and where guests are not allowed to enter. Furthermore, we have a dog, Szutyi, who lives in the garden, separated from guests and because of him, guests should not enter the separated part of the garden, either.
Interaction with guests
Me or my granddaugther, Bódi Lilla, will be present at guests' arrival and leave. One of us will show you around and answer any questions that may arise. In addition, as I live on the ground floor of the house, I will gladly help personnally if any problem occurs.
Lilla's Airbnb listing and profile: www.airbnb.hu/rooms/6052612
Other things to note
The prices in the listing of the apartment INCLUDE the tourist tax of 450 HUF/person/night so you do not have to pay extra for that.
In return of the tourist tax, we offer our guests a "Fűzfő Tourism Card" - for a deposit of 1000 HUF/card - with which our guests can have numerous discounts at companies in and around Balatonfűzfő, such as a 50% discount to the to beaches of Fűzfő, cheaper bob sledging at the BalatoniBob Leisure Park, 5-10% discounts at various restaurants of Fűzfő, etc. (You will be able to find more information about the discounts in the prospectus left in the apartment for you.)
One child in every booking (under the age of 6) can stay at our apartment for free.
Considering shopping, I would recommend either the small shop about a 5-minute walk away from the house, the other small shop at Fűzfőgyártelep (next to the fire-station) or the Penny Market (a supermarket) in Balatonalmádi, the neighbouring city.
Parking is possible on the street of the house and we also have a parking place in the garden. (To see a picture of it, take a look at the pictures of the house.)
- Kérem, úgy bánjon a lakással, mintha a sajátja lenne!
- A kulcs elveszéséért 6000Ft-ot kell fizetni.
- Háziállatot nem szabad bevinni a lakásba.
- Ez egy nemdohányzó lakás, ugyanakkor a lakás erkélyén szabad dohányozni.
- 22:00 óra után csendben kell lenni, és a nap 24 órájában ügyelni kell arra, hogy jelenlétükkel ne zavarják a többi lakásban lakókat.
- A rezsi benne van a foglalás árában, kivéve, ha 1 hónapra vagy ennél hosszabb időre szól a foglalás.
- Treat the house like it is your home.
- Losing the keys will cost you 20€.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in the apartment and this is a strictly non-smoking flat. However, smoking is allowed on the balcony of the apartment.
- No parties allowed, please be quiet after 22:00.
- All running/operating costs are included in the price of the apartment, except when booked for 1 month or longer.