Casa Marconi B&B is conveniently placed between Pisa Central train station (800 m) and Pisa International Airport (900 m). The bus station is located 200 m from the b&b, taking you directly to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (3.5 km). A 20 min walk will take you to the heart of the city and the Arno River. The house itself is situated in a quiet, dead-end street with typical Tuscan style terrace houses. The 100-year-old house boasts itself with large closed in garden, period features and quirky art.
Double room with shared bathroom is equipped with a large double bed (160 cm x 200 cm), a marble desk top and a spacious wardrobe with plenty of space to hang or store clothes in drawers. The room is situated on a first floor, has a balcony, which is facing a closed in garden.
Casa Marconi B&B is a period over hundred-year-old house offering original Tuscan charm with all the commodities of contemporary living. The house boasts itself with original terra cotta and terrazzo pavements, high vaulted ceilings and centrepiece marble staircase.
Walking through B&B offers the chance to encounter our peculiar permanent guests, loveable clay creatures made by artist Emanuela Pippi, who shaped the clay according to her vision of life: imperfection, strength and truth.
A large closed in garden with typical Mediterranean vegetation and colourful flowers is at your disposal. When temperature is warm, tables with chairs and sunbeds will be ready for you to make the most of it.
Interaction with guests
We are always ready to offer advice and recommendations on local tourist attractions and help you out with logistics connected with your stay and/or travelling around Tuscany.
- Please, note that our check-in window is from 3 p.m. (15.00) to 10.00 p.m. (22.00). Check-in after 10 p.m. (22.00) will not be possible unless in special occasions (e.g. longer stays, more listings booked) and it needs to be priory agreed with the hosts.
- Usually dropping your luggage before 3.00 p.m. (15.00) is not a problem, but please inform us in advance, when to expect you.
- Please, specify your app. arrival time to our place.
- It is possible to store your luggage on the day of your check-out free of charge, if you would like to store your luggage outside of your stay with us, a charge will apply.
- Please, let us know in advance, if you have any special requests (subject to availability) needs or condition (vegan, allergies etc.).
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 194 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Casa Marconi is run by a couple: Carlotta and Rok. We like to travel, get to know other people and hear your stories of interesting places.
We speak English, Italian, Slovenian and we can interact in basic German.