My place is close to the city center, freeways and parks. You’ll love my place because it is clean, and just remodeled!! My place is good for couples, business travelers, families (with kids).
An amazing SUNSET view from this second story master is amazing!! Looks out onto open nature space. There is a futon (converts into a twin bed), desk, new bed & furniture in the room.
We just completed a full remodel of the entire home which included BRAND NEW tile flooring throughout all downstairs, bathrooms and laundry room. BRAND NEW Stainless Steel appliances, new paint in all rooms, bathrooms remodeled and more! This private master suite is on the second story and large 3 bedroom 3 bathroom single family residence.
We airbnb each bedroom and the shared downstairs space separately, we recommend large groups book multiple rooms to fit comfortably. see our other listings here: https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=27598231
Private upstairs master bedroom, private master bathroom. Shared downstairs kitchen, dining, living room and downstairs half bathroom
Interaction with guests
We respect our guests privacy but routinely visit to help all guests feel welcome. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything!
Other things to note
Please tidy up the bathroom and common areas after each use and keep these areas neat and clean. Wash & put away dishes used and wipe counters. Empty all GARBAGE to large GARBAGE bin in front of house. Empty blue RECYCLE container in kitchen to large RECYCLE bin in front of house. Place rags in Dirty Rags basket on top of washer.
Upon checkout, please put the room key in door knob.
**WELCOME** CHECK-IN POLICY
1. This is a SHARED home. Please keep kitchen, living room & bathroom clean at all times.
2. Check In Time: 4-8 pm. Early check-in fee $20 (contact us).
3. Room Key: The room key is in door knob. If not, contact us.
4. Front Door: When inside, turn deadbolt knob. When outside, press lock symbol.
5. Towels: Towels are in plastic bin inside room.
6. Vacuum & Mop: Vacuum is attached to wall in upstairs hallway. Mops w/ disposable pads located next to vacuum & also next to refrigerator. Cleaning supplies in upstairs hallway.
1. Shoes: Please REMOVE SHOES upon entering.
2. Unregistered Guests: Unregistered guests are NOT allowed to enter the house per Airbnb Rules. If you have a guest, please let us know beforehand, and we can register them.
3. WIFI is a shared network with other guests. Use of WIFI is at your own risk.
4. Smoking and Illegal Drug Use are NOT allowed ANYWHERE on property. Smoking damage fee: minimum $250.
5. Toilet: Do not flush feminine products or wipes. Unclogging charge: minimum $200.
6. Animals or Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Kitchen & Living Room: Please wash dishes & clean all surfaces after EACH use. Coffee maker & filters are provided, but not coffee.
8. Green Pledge: Please limit use of electricity & water. Turn OFF lights, TV & electronics when not home.
1. Check out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out fee is $20 (contact us)
2. Linens: Place used sheets, pillowcases & towels in laundry hamper in room.
3. Tidy up room and common areas used.
Bedroom Trash Can: Empty all GARBAGE to large GARBAGE bin in front of house.
4. Kitchen: Wash & put away dishes used and wipe counters.
5. Kitchen Recycle Can: Empty blue RECYCLE container in kitchen to large RECYCLE bin in front of house.
6. Used Cleaning Rags: Place in Dirty Rags basket on top of washer.
**Thank you and Happy Travels!!**
We are a hip cool family and love to travel! We enjoy hosting guests as much as we do being guests. We've traveled to many countries and hope to continue our worldwide exploration.
We currently live in the city and are at home with luxury amenities and bring those standards to our listings but equally love the outdoors, going off the grid, and camping. We hope we can be amazing hosts and equally great guests if we get the pleasure to meet. Happy Travels!