Casa Marconi B&B is conveniently placed between Pisa Central train station (800 m) and Pisa International Airport (900 m). The bus stop is located 200 m from the B&B, taking you directly to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (3.5 km). A 20 min walk will take you to the heart of the city and the Arno River. The house itself is situated in a quiet, dead-end street with typical Tuscan style terrace houses. The 100-year-old house boasts itself with large closed in garden, period features and quirky art.
- Please, note that our check-in window is from 3 p.m. (15.00) to 10.00 p.m. (22.00). Check-in after 10 p.m. (22.00) will not be possible unless in special occasions (e.g. longer stays, more listings booked) and it needs to be priory agreed with the hosts.
- Usually dropping your luggage before 3.00 p.m. (15.00) is not a problem, but please inform us in advance, when to expect you.
- Please, specify your app. arrival time to our place.
- It is possible to store your luggage on the day of your check-out free of charge, if you would like to store your luggage outside of your stay with us, a charge will apply.
- Please, let us know in advance, if you have any special requests (e.g. cot bed), needs or condition (vegan, allergies etc.).
- Cot bed is subject to availability and needs to be confirmed by the hosts (15.00 EUR charge will apply).
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 162 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Casa Marconi is run by a couple: Carlotta and Rok. We like to travel, get to know other people and hear your stories of interesting places.
We speak English, Italian, Slovenian and we can interact in basic German.