My place is close to the Beach, Zoo, Copper Kettle, Parkside Tavern, Guerra Quality Meats Deli, The Riptide, Brothers Pizza. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
This is a newly constructed apartment. The rear bedroom was the last to be completed so we decided to keep it as a travel space for guests. There a large patio if you like the weather and want breakfast outside. You could also safely lock bikes out on the patio railing.
There's a large eat-in kitchen shared by other occupants in the 6-bedroom apartment. There are two large refrigerators, dishwasher, gas range, microwave, dishes, pots & pans, etc. for everyone's use. We just ask that you provide your own food and drinks.
Interaction with guests
I can be reached for any assistance while staying here.
Other things to note
The apartment is very large, 3300sf, and the residents are all very friendly and quiet.
- Patio use is permitted with the same rules as the rest of the house.
- No loud noise after 10:00 PM on all days.
- All property must be respectfully cared for. Clean up after yourself, including bathroom and kitchen. In other words; If you use it, clean it, and put it away.
- Kitchen is a common area and every guest must provide their own food and drinks for their own personal use. Only use what you provide.
- You must wash your own dishes and put them away.
- Kitchen cabinets marked with a star are common for every one's use. Do not use items in cabinets that are not marked with a star as they are personal property of other guests.
- No parking available. Street parking is available, but be cautious of blocking any garages and street cleaning signs. Tickets are no fun, but you could also get towed if you are not mindful of the signs.
- Infant crib available upon request.
- Storage of any items in any common area is not permitted. Your room is the best and only area to store your personal items for safety and cleanliness.
- Use of any part of the roof or entry into private rooms throughout the building are not permitted.
- No grease is allowed to be poured down drains.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.