Are you looking for an authentic Thai neighbourhood to experience with lots of local Thai food? You're at the right spot!
My flat is the perfect blend of modern luxury and local culture. We are located a little outside of the city. The closest train station is 7 min by walk and only takes 25 min to the city center. Our building has extraordinary amenities to offer - sky terrace, rooftop pool, steam room, ozone lounge, gym. Not to mention, the top floor has AMAZING views of the Bangkok skyline.
THE APARTMENT ||
Step into a lemongrass infused living room and relax on the sofa after a long day of sightseeing in Bangkok.The flat is decorated with minimalist, modern and homey furniture. All guests are greeted with a beautiful welcome basket handpicked with Thai goodies and daily essentials. The flat is equipped with HIGH SPEED fiber optic Wifi.
The apartment has a 24-hour concierge service (24 hour check in available) .
THE TOLIETRIES ||
Whenever possible, I try to leave my guests with Thai body wash to make this experience more relaxing. Think lemongrass jasmine , or orchid (Thailand's national flower) body wash sets!
You have access to the all of the condo's facilities.
- Rooftop swimming pool and fitness center that overlooks Bangkok's skyline.
- Sky lounge with BBQ pit.
- Sauna room.
- Green "Ozone" lounges to chill out.
- Library and working space with free wifi.
Interaction with guests
You can reach me anytime during your entire stay. I live in this neighbourhood. . I'll be more than happy to share my favourite eateries, shopping areas and hidden gems in Bangkok. I've also created a guidebook for all my guests.
Other things to note
I have 2 other properties in the Bearing Skytrain (BTS) Station area. Please feel free to check them out in case this listing is not available on your chosen dates.
- No smoking allowed inside my flat. If I find out you have smoked in my flat, I will deduct your entire deposit from Airbnb.
- Respect your neighbours and keep the noise down after 9:30pm.
- Empty the garbage after your stay. Garbage room is on the 1st Floor, near the parking lot. If unsure, kindly ask one of concierge staff to assist you.
- Conserve energy where possible. (turn off lights, switch off AC when leaving the house)
- Please treat the flat like your own.
- For guests who book on the day of check in, kindly allow 2 hour buffer time from the time of booking for me to make arrangements.
My name is Anita. I'm originally from Hong Kong but grew up between Bangkok and Vancouver, Canada. Worked in Singapore for another 3 years before coming back home. I can speak Cantonese and Mandarin!
I love to meet new people, eat, and go adventures to explore different parts of the world. My most memorable destination to date has been Marrakech, Morocco.
Designing a home isn't just about choosing a style. It's more of a platform to share the things I feel deeply passionate about. For me, these are: my love for travelling as well as, my love for hosting. From the welcome baskets to the choice of bedding, I want my homes to be a place where guests feel comfortable, at ease and welcomed.
Stay with me and I'll be sure to introduce you to a local side of Bangkok you've never seen before.