Accommodation in apartment on a first floo of a family house. Suitable for 4+1 persons. Separate entrance. Private parking and spacious green belt around the house. TV, Radio, Wi-fi. Sea view and view on the windmills, and the Velebit mountain.
Accommodation in apartment for 4 persons in a family house with separate entrance. Private parking and spacious green belt around the house. TV, Radio, Wi-fi. Sea view and view on the windmills, and the Velebit mountain. Children can play around the house because it is not busy. 50m from the sea, 700m from the center (no noise). Everything is close at hand.
The island has 250 km of beaches, 700 meters from us is a sandy beach about 800 m long.
300 m from us there is the old town of Pag.
Relax and have fun . Visit us
- Tourist tax
- WIFI internet 24/7
- outdoor grill
- parking place
- Air condition
- Smoking on the terrace allowed but not inside the apartments.
- Be aware of other guests and owner in the house and respect their privacy.
- Keep your apartment keys safe. Besides owners you are the only one who have keys.
- Do not make any noise or listen to loud music at night (11PM to 8AM) and keep it moderate during the day.
- Leave the apartment in state it was found. Before check out please wash the dishes and take out trash.
- The apartment rate for the reserved period will be charged prior to the beginning of your stay.
-Upon departure, you are required to call your host to check the apartment.
- Guests are obliged to pay for any damage they cause.
- If you are here to have party, there are clubs for that. House is meant for sleeping and pleasant stay during the day.
- Travel document is required.
Friendly, open, communicative and optimistic person.
Happy to accommodate you in one of our three apartments in our holiday house, situated on one of beautiful Croatia island's. The island of Pag. For whom some say that it is Croatia's Ibiza. Because of its great beaches and 24/7 lifestyle. Every person finds their special place on Pag. That's what people say. So be sure to check it out. I am a member on Airbnb since july 2013 and the experience till now has been excellent.
And i hope in the future it will stay the same.