About this listing
My place is close to the underground (the Tube) Newbury park, stratford, valentine's park, shops, restaurants, main roads to get around London, tennis courts, outdoor table tennis, olympic swimming baths, gyms, clothes and fashion shops. You’ll love my place because of the location, the price and the nice hosts. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
There are clubs, pubs, restaurants, take out, gyms, cafes, shops, supermarkets and banks all within 10 mins.
A room on the lower floor, with a bed, TV, space for storing clothes, and access to the kitchen, living room, showers, bathrooms and wireless internet (free of charge)
- There's no smoking indoors
- There's no loud noises allowed after 10pm on Mon-Thurs and no loud noises allowed after 10:45pm on Fridays
- No drugs are allowed in the property
- No unattending guests who have not registered with airbnb and paid to stay
- We prefer people to speak a little English too (unless you speak Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese or Thai - as we speak these languages)
I love traveling and learning languages, though sadly dont get to do too much of it.
I'm a big fan of reading and can't really live without books, or the internet.
I currently live in Newbury park, a nice area with great access to central London, where I work. My place is a nice home, but also a great place for guests. I'm looking forward to getting more active in the airbnb community!