Wheaton/Carol Stream: Minutes from Wheaton College. Furnished Bedroom/Private Bath, 70" TV, Exercise Room, Heated Pool/Tennis Court/Jogging Trail, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher/Microwave, Stove, Freezer, Freshly Painted, New Carpet, Close to Dining/Mall. For two people or one person. Good for Adventurers, Vacationers, Students Prepping for Exams, Business Travelers, etc. Call Me!
BEST DEAL IN TOWN: Carol Stream within minutes to Wheaton and lots of shopping and grocery stores.
Hello, I have a clean, no pets (ok, I now have fish), non-smoking-drug free, quiet, easy going place for you to study, relax, enjoy a vacation (30 o 40 minutes to downtown Chicago), have some of my home made wine, chit chat or have your own private time. Located just minutes away from Wheaton College.
- $28.00 per night: for one (1) $5.00 extra for two (2) persons for deluxe furnished, private bedroom and private bathroom, all utilities/internet included.
- Apartment has been recently renovated with new paint and carpeting. Bedroom Decor, Dining Room and Family Room have been updated with new and user friendly furniture and amemnities.
- Prefer 1 month minimum stay, or longer stay. Call me, phone on picture.
Info about Apartment:
- 2 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, 2nd floor level, private balcony overlooking trees & pool.
- 70 inch flat screen TV, 24 hour Exercise room, heated pool, tennis court, jogging trail.
- Granite counters, Washer/Dryer in unit, Dishwasher, microwave, stove, fridge/freezer.
- Individual controlled A/C & heat in bedrooms, pristine, just remodeled, new paint, & new carpeting.
- I am a straight, drug free, quiet age 59 male, Christian businessman recently divorced.
- I don’t party, smoke or drink (except for an occasional glass of my own homemade wine, I also share).
- I am quiet, super clean, & your bedroom is your personal domain, but again I am a clean freak, so bathrooms, kitchen, & rest of the house must stay clean.
- I started playing acoustic guitar 2 years ago, & as a gift from God, now write Christian music.
Developing honesty & Friendship to me, is the most important aspect of having a roommate(s) or temporary guest(s), so we have got to have an open dialogue, & talk out any issues.
Thanks, Saverio (Nino): Tel (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Interaction with guests
I live here and know this area and Chicagoland extremely well.
- Party is OK but need to be mind full of other tenants. Big bashes can rent recreational center. No overnight guests allowed.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Easy going straight, drug free Christian business man; recently divorced. Feel FREE, my home and all it's amenities are yours. Study, lay around, vacation, chit chat if you like, have some of my home made wine, or enjoy just you time.