This 40.5sqm unit is in the Eastwood Park Hotel & Residential Suites besides the Eastwood Mall is in centre of the action in Eastwood City. The unit gives you ample space to live in comfort. Its floor-to-ceiling window brightens up the living area by day and affords a superb view of the city lights by night with nearby bars and restaurants. The mini-city offers free wifi all over the area. Its the best place to chill and hang-out.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR LONG -TERM RENT
The unit offers you the basics in a condominium unit in the perfect location in Eastwood City.
• Queen Sized Bed with 1 Set of Linens
• LCD TV with ABS CBN TV Plus
• Hot Shower with Bathroom Towel
• Hair Dryer and Electric Iron
• Induction Stove for Light Cooking (long-term only)
• Dishes, Cups, Glasses and Utensils
• Water Warmer
• FREE Wifi all over Eastwood City area, pocket wifi device can be provided but you will need to top up to use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. Payment Method: You pay via credit card through this website's payment system. You will only be charged once you check-in.
2. Accommodates: Two people can stay comfortably but the sofa can also be used, in total 4 guest can find ways to fit in. The number of guests must not exceed the number of guests specified at the time of booking.
3. Minimum Number of Stay: 2 Days
4. Communication: This website will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked and paid the unit online.
5. Security Deposit: None but we will claim from airbnb if there are any damages or missing items in the unit.
6. Internet Access: Pocket Wi-Fi will be provided for top up. There is free wifi all over Eastwood City for every one to enjoy.
7. Security: Two 24-hour security guard in the lobby and another one manning the hallways. There are CCTV cameras in the hallways and lifts.
8. Airport Pickup: We can arrange if needed.
9. Utility Bills: LISTED prices are INCLUSIVE of all fees so there are no surprises. Price already includes:
- Association dues
- Electricity bill (daily limit of 300 peso daily, we will take meter reading before and after check in and will charge for over usage)
- Water bill
- Cleaning Service will be done once before you check-in and is included in your booking payment.
Pocket Wifi load to be top-up by guest.
10. Parking: Eastwood Mall, Php 50 for first 3 hours, Php 10 for succeeding hour. Overnight charge of Php 150 plus parking fee.
Once you book the room, you will have free access to condominium facilities like the gym and pool. These amenities are open from 10am to 10pm daily.
There is also a function room that guest can book for Php5,000 for the first 3 hours for 30 people maximum.
Additional 500 per hour.
Bookings should be made 5-6 day before your event.
Pool use is 100 pesos per person if not an endorsed guest.
Interaction with guests
All contact information is hidden by Airbnb until confirmation of your booking. An email from Airbnb will be received with the complete instructions after confirmation of your booking.
Check in: On the day of your check in, our field will be meeting you at the Lobby and will have your name registered. For very late check ins, ex. 9pm onward, please get the keys from the mailbox of the unit. By the time you check-in all necessary paperworks for your arrival would have already been cleared, you just need to register with the condo reception in the lobby.
Check out: Our field agent will personally collect the keys at 12 noon - grace period of 15 minutes only. This will give us ample time to clean the unit for the next guests. if you intend to check out earlier than 12 noon, kindly notify us at least an hour before your check out.
Standard check in is 2pm and check out is at 12 noon. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability.
Other things to note
Photocopy of your passports or any valid IDs are required prior to check in so have one ready.
All guest are prohibited from consuming, possessing, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs while inside the unit.
FYI. This is not a hotel but a private residential condo unit that we share with renters like yourselves. As we extend our hospitality to you, we simply ask that you kindly treat our unit like how you would treat your own home. Security in the development is very strict and we expect our guest to comply with policies whilst inside the condo premises.
1. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that the place has not been looked after well during your stay.
2. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do so we can prepare in advance for our next guest. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too. We will claim any damages or missing items from the security deposit.
3. We also have a no smoking policy inside the unit, although you are welcome to smoke either in the roof deck, in the nearby cafes or outside the condominium. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that our guests have smoked inside the unit.
4. To keep our costs down, and pass those savings on to our guests, we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the Air-conditioning unit when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
5. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. Guest who are not registered are not allowed to enter the unit or use the amenities during your stay.
6. Cooking inside the room is not allowed at the moment unless for long-term. There are lots of eating places outside and we try to keep our prices reasonable so you can be spared from cooking and just enjoy the variety of food options outside.
7. Garbage should not be placed outside the door of the condo unit. There is a designated garbage disposal area and specific timings for garbage collection. Please refer to the house manual for this booking.
8. Please take care of your valuables as management will not be held responsible should there be any loss or damages in your belongings.
9. Animals are not allowed to be kept or harboured in the unit or any part of the condominium by guest or their visitors.
10. All guest are prohibited from consuming, possessing, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs while inside the unit.
This host has 290 reviews for other properties.View other reviews