Experience South Carolina’s stunning natural beauty at this delightful Six Mile house! This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home, which sits on the beautiful Lake Keowee, boasts phenomenal outdoor space, modern amenities and sleeping arrangements for 12.
If you’re looking for a picturesque lakefront retreat, look no further than this impressive Six Mile vacation rental house, offering 1,976 square feet of tastefully appointed living space, making it an ideal accommodation choice for large or multiple families. The inviting interior is filled with charming shabby chic decor and even features a game room, equipped with a ping pong table and electronic dartboard - sure to provide hours of entertainment for kids of all ages! Also, everything you’ll need to feel at home is here, including central heating and air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines and wireless internet access to keep you connected while you’re away.
As soon as you arrive, you’ll immediately be enamored with the property’s phenomenal outdoor space. The dwelling’s 2 large private decks overlook Lake Keowee’s shimmering waters, on which you’ll find a designated deep boat slip for the home. Jumpstart your vacation days by brewing a fresh pot of coffee and taking it outside to either of the deck’s 2 levels, where you can inhale the fresh morning air while admiring scenic views of the lush, water-rich surroundings.
After a thrilling day on the lake, return home to prepare a delicious meal in the open fully equipped kitchen while your loved ones lounge on the living room’s large, comfortable couch. If you’d rather enjoy the last traces of sunlight, head outdoors to whip up some tasty barbecue on the gas grill. When dinner’s ready, dine al fresco on the deck’s picnic table or inside at the 4-person dining table. After enjoying the home cooked fare with your companions, unwind in front of one of the abode’s 6 flat screen TVs - 3 of which have cable and all of which are furnished with DVD players. As your eyelids grow heavy from the action-packed day’s events, look forward to retreating to any of the 4 inviting bedrooms for a night of restful sleep.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, wireless internet access, 6 flat screen TVs, cable, DVD players, central heating and air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, game room with ping pong table and electronic dartboard, and much more
- Experience the best of outdoor living! The home features its own designated boat slip and 2 large private decks with peekaboo water views!
- Phenomenal location on Lake Keowee, where you can enjoy countless outdoor activities! Close to Clemson University, Seneca and the city of Greenville!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Loft): Queen-sized Bed, Full-sized Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This host has 1318 reviews for other properties.View other reviews