My place is a self-catering facility, close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the coziness, the kitchen, and the views. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups. Also offered is a campsite for bigger groups.
- • Easily flammable and explosive substances and materials are not allowed on the premise
- • All possible complaints by the guest shall be taken into account only if reported during the stay. All other complaints shall be rejected.
- Too loud noise not allowed
- Only a person registered upon booking may use the accommodation facilities at the home
- Please note: Rate per night given is for the entire house.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am passionate about livestock information management and farming, which happens to be my profession. I also love making my rental holiday home clean and comfortable for the guests. I cannot live without prayers, family and of course, the basic needs of life. My favorite travel destination is Kenyan Coast. The Bible is my favorite book. Most local dishes top my favorite foods. My life mottos: 'Do not judge others.' 'There is a reason and a purpose for everything that happens.'