The Retreat at the Colton House is close to the Museum of N. Arizona and Hwy 180, the main road to the Grand Canyon and many other destinations in N Arizona. You’ll love the retreat because of it's Historic place in N Arizona History, its unique architecture and exclusive location. As a added value, all guests get free admission to the Museum of Northern Arizona, and access to other member only events and discounts. This home can be combined with other units on the property for larger groups.
Guests have access to the entire house, patio and yard.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me by email, text, or phone if needed.
Other things to note
As part of the Museum of Northern Arizona's Extended Museum Experience, you have complimentary admission to the Museum for all guests.
The Retreat at Colton House
Extended Museum Experience Rental Agreement
This agreement is between the Museum of Northern Arizona and guest, which is a supplement to the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Reservation this is part of, and RE/MAX Peak Properties, John Bifano PLLC Property Manager.
Welcome to the Retreat at Colton House and the Extended Museum Experience. As a guest of the Museum of Northern Arizona (Hereby referred to as MNA) you are entitled to benefits of members including admission to the MNA during your stay as well other benefits described in a separate document.
Renter agrees to:
Cancellation policy: Reservations canceled before 30 days are 100% refundable minus any credit card or misc fees. Reservation canceled before 14 days of arrival receive a 50% refund. Within 14 days of arrival date, no refund is given.
Check in time is 4pm, check out is 11am. Guests occupying the home past 11:15 am
will be charged $25 per hour.
You agree to only occupy the home during your reservation period, and to vacate at the end of that term. Please return keys to the key box at the end of your stay. A $50 fee will be assessed if you vacate the property without returning the keys.
1. Smoking is not permitted in the building or outside on the grounds. Smoking is only permitted in your vehicle. Smoking inside any building will cause damage to the unit and your damage deposit will be lost.
2. People other than those in the Guests party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property. Visiting Guests of the Renter are the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in the Reservation.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are not permitted at this time.
8. Parking: Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the designated area only. Parking on the road is not permitted in the winter. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing; and all applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. If you may desire to use towels outside for any reason, we suggest you bring your own towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located outside of the house.
11. Fireplace: The fireplace is not currently available for use.
12. Water and Sewer: Water is included in your stay, but we ask that your use it with the environment in mind. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products or any other items including excessive paper have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to costs of a plumbing service visit and any dmage done to the unit/property.
13. Storms: Storms can occur anytime.
We do not offer refunds for cancellations due to inclement weather unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Storm Warning" area of the vacation home reserved by the guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a Storm Warning," area, we will refund:(URL HIDDEN) a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, an(URL HIDDEN)wants to shorten the stay, to check in after the Warning is lifted; and
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the Warning" period.
Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four-wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Also we ask that no house parties or overly loud noise is created from your visit, if any of these occur you could lose your damage deposit. Any damages to the property exceeding your deposit will be billed to the reserving guest.
Damage deposits are held for 48 hours. If no loses are reported by the owner/management company within that time, there will be no charge to your account. If a claim is put in by the owner/management company, you will be notified and it will be handled through the Resolution Center in Airbnb.
Thank you for staying with us and enjoy your stay at the Retreat at Colton House!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 219 reviews for other properties.View other reviews