Our place is in the nicest part of Friedrichshain, close to Boxhagener Platz (a lovely small park with a food market on Saturdays and a flee market on Sundays) and Simon-Dach Straße, with its many Cafes and restaurants. It is very close to all forms of public transportation in Berlin. The room is dedicated to host guests (it is not our living room!) and has everything you need - a cupboard, a TV, a small fridge, a microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine, two sofas and a round glass table.
Your private room is nicely decorated. It is a large room (21 m2) front facing room, with french windows to the street. In the room you have a large double-bed (180x200 cm), a flat-screen TV (with local channels and an HDMI cable to connect to your computer), a large cupboard, a a coffee corner with two sofas, a coffee table and a round glass table. You also have a small fridge with complementary milk, a Nespresso coffee machine (cupsules provided) and a microwave. You have cups, plates etc.
Of course you can use the bathrooms (shared with us) at any time.
We ask that guests not cook in the kitchen but you can of course get water, wash fruits, etc.
Interaction with guests
Since I am a tour guide in Berlin and the surrounding area, I will be glad to give you tips and help regarding sites and attractions! If you are interested in Art my husband, Victor, will be glad to offer his insight and tips as well.
You can have as much interaction with us as you wish. We enjoy talking to our guests and getting to know them but if you just want your peace and quite - you've got it.
Other things to note
We have a small dog - a miniature schnauzer (see picture). She is very friendly and in any case she is kept only in our room so you won't see her if you don't want to. She doesn't shed hair at all (!) and will have no affect on your stay.
- No smoking is allowed in the whole apartment.
- No parties or noise - this is a residential building and you share the same apartment with us.
- Please don't invite other people into the apartment!
- Please keep the shared spaces tidy.
- If it rains outside, please take your shoes off when you enter.
- You have everything you need in the room - a small fridge, a Nespresso coffee machine (milk and capsules are provided) and a microwave. Please no cooking in the kitchen.
- Please no download of films or music... This is illegal in Germany and could get us in trouble!
- You can check in earlier than 15:00 if we have no other guests leaving the same day.
- Enjoy your stay.
Lior has a PhD in Philosophy and works as a tour guide in Berlin. Victor has a Master in Fine Arts and works as an artist in Berlin.
We live in Berlin since 2010.