My place is close to Yaletown Roundhouse Station, Contempoary Art Gallery, Robson Street, BC Place, Vancouver Convention Center. You’ll love my place because of the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the cosiness, the high ceilings, the convenience location, the walk in closet, the high speed internet, the friendly host any many many more. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
*** PROFESSIONAL CLEANING *** plus professional laundered cleaned and pressed linens. Health is #1
- Fully furnished unit 600 sq/ft apartment
- Fully furnished kitchen w/ granite counter tops
(cooking oil, salt & pepper are provided)
- Full bathroom
(bath, shower, fresh towels, shampoo, body wash and hair dryer provided)
- Dining room and living room area
- Iron and ironing board
- 1 Queen size bed
- 1 Pull out Sofa Bed
- 43" LED TV
- Secure building with key fob entry
- In-suite laundry (laundry detergent provided)
- Free High Speed wireless WiFi internet access
- 24hrs access to building exercise room
- Smoke free unit, no smoking permitted unit
- Pet free unit, no pets allowed
Apartment Location: Heart of Downtown,Vancouver - Yaletown District
*5 mins walk to the "Yaletown Roundhouse" public sky train station*
- 15 mins walk to the Vancouver Convention Center
- 2 blocks away from Robson Street
- 5 mins walk to Coal Harbour
- 10 minute walk to English Bay Seawall
- 1 block from grocery stores and coffee shops
- 1 minute walk to The Nester Supermarket that's across the street
- 5 mins walk to Pacific Centre Shopping Centre
- 3.5 blocks from Yaletown Roundhouse Skytrain station
- 15 mins.walk Canada Place / IMAX theater : featuring "fly over canada" show
- 10 mins. walk Stanley Park and Vancouver Aquarium
- 1 block or less to variety of restaurants and shopping
- 15 mins walk to gas town
- 15 mins walk to Vancouver public library
- 5 mins walk to Vancouver art gallery
- 10 mins walk to SFU downtown campus
LESS THAN 5 MINS. WALK TO ALL OF THE FOLLOWING...
ENTERTAINMENT -Yaletown, have a drink in the lovely Yaletown District, where you can find pubs, bars and restaurants.
SHOPPING - Robson, Pacific Centre mall, Nordstorm, Urban Fare supermarket, Nesters Supermarket etc.
RESTAURANTS - kirin, joe fortes, hapa izakaya, starbucks, santouka ramen just to name a few.
TRANSIT- BC Translink skytrain, bus, bicycle rentals.
Message us anytime if you have any questions. We are easy going and want to give you the best stay possible!
Exercise/Gym room is open for guest use.
Interaction with guests
Guess interaction can be as much or as little as you'd like. We the hosts live very close by and can answer and assist you very quickly before, during and after your stay.
Other things to note
Message me anytime if you have any questions. I'm easy going and want to give you the best stay possible!
Standard check in time is 3-5pm, earlier check in may be possible with prior arrangement. Later checks in are welcome.
One set of key + fob will be provided to guest during their stay.
- Shoes removed inside unit
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m raised in Vancouver, Canada. I love exploring new cultures and travel around when ever i can take days off. Working as a Flight Attendant provides me with further opportunities in visiting different parts of the world. I gained so much experience and insight from living away from home.
I love hosting! I enjoy meeting people from all around the world. I put my heart into furnishing & organizing my place to make it more enjoyable and comfy. I would love to hear from you for any feedbacks or comments :)
I can speak English, Cantonese & Mandarin. I hope you will have a pleasant stay at my place as much as possible. I can definitely provide suggestions to you for eating, shopping, tourist information and also night life places to check out. don’t hesitate to ask =D