Hello! My name is Raquel Pea. I love traveling and hosting travelers of all kinds. I am a property manager, so it's my priority to create a safe and positive environment for all my guests.
You'll enjoy the 2 block proximity to BART and 7 minute ride to SF, as well as the clean space, friendly company, safe community and friendly neighbors.
I decided to open my house to travelers because of the opportunity to meet people from around the world and to learn about different cultures and customs.
The home is a 2 bedroom and 1 attic loft bungalow-style property with a backyard and porch.
This is a shared bedroom with 3 total beds. We welcome males and females alike to stay. The room features an electronic lock which you will receive a code to once booking is confirmed. High speed WiFi is provided. Front door features electronic lock, so there are no pesky keys to deal with. There is a large common area with a work space, kitchen, and living room.
I am mostly gone throughout the day, so feel free to make yourself at home while using the kitchen, cooking supplies, living room, mini-library, work desk, TV with DVD hookup, the backyard and porch.
Interaction with guests
I'm gone most of the day managing properties or at real estate meet-ups, but when I'm home in the mornings or evenings I love to chat and offer any advice I can about the area.
Other things to note
Check in can be at any hour. Once a guest's stay is booked, I will send the PIN number for the electronic lock on the front door as well as the electronic lock on the bedroom. You can let yourselves in at any time to drop off bags or hang out in the house. Every room will be cleaned and ready for it's guest at 3pm. If you need any special accommodations, please feel free to reach out to me.
1. Every guest MUST check out of their bedroom by 11 AM on the day of checkout to accommodate the house cleaner. If not, guests will incur an additional fee.
2. Clean after yourself by washing and putting away dishes. Always place trash into trashcan.
3. Respectful quite hours begin at 10:30 PM on weekday nights and at 11:30 PM on weekend nights.
4. Absolutely no drug or alcohol use is permitted on or in the property. We pride ourselves in providing a safe and comfortable experience for all of our guests.
5. Only take your assigned bed, which will be sent to your AirBnB inbox. Taking someone else's bed will result in you incurring a fee.
6. Treat all individuals in the house with love and respect, no matter what race, religion, sex, age, or color. We are all human and share a home on this planet called Earth! :)
7. Respect and make room for the cleaner in the common areas when she arrives in the afternoon to clean. Her name is Norma, and she is awesome.
This host has 892 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Welcome to our hostel-homes!
We believe travel is enriched by sharing and growing our world knowledge with others. At our hostel-homes, travelers come together to make their travels even richer in many ways.
Our hostel-homes are located near the West Oakland BART station. From here you can explore the entire San Francisco Bay Area and meet other like-minded travelers from around the world.
Come have a comfortable night's rest at one of our locations, share a cup of tea and a story with another traveler, and explore the beauty of the San Francisco Bay Area.
We look forward to meeting you!