Newly-renovated studio flat in Victorian townhouse building:
- Double sized bed x 2 = Sleeps 4
- Modern kitchen - fully equipped
- Ensuite bathroom
- Free wifi
- Seating area + dining area
- Towels and linen provided
- 5 mins walk to Gloucester Road tube station
- 2 mins walk to supermarket
- Central location on quiet residential street
- 10 mins walk from upscale South Kensington, Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall, Science Museum, V&A Museum
All amenities are provided for the perfect stay including:
- 2 double beds sleeping 4
- PRIVATE BALCONY TERRACE
- Unlimited wifi
- 28" TV
- Bed linen, duvet, pillows
- Washing machine
- Starter shampoo and soap
Newly-renovated modern studio flat on First Floor of beautiful Victorian period building 5 minutes' walk from Gloucester Road tube station in South Kensington.
Unusually large studio celebrating lateral living with PRIVATE BALCONY.
The flat is modern and features a fully-equipped kitchen with all major appliances and fittings for cooking, eating and clothes-washing.
The living room is furnished with simple furniture and modern artwork, with solid wooden floors throughout .
There are 2 double beds that sleep 4.
There is a large wardrobe to suit all your sleeping and storage needs. There is also a dining area seating 4.
The bathroom has been completely renovated, with spacious bath, W/C and sink area.