Located in the trendiest neighborhood, at CASA RM26 you will enjoy a peaceful private space with the possibility of meeting travellers from all around the world; by booking one room, you can have access to the whole amenities of a house, including hi speed WI-FI in all areas. La Casa will give you the best travelling experience while staying in an authentic house built around 1900 -preserving its original facade and floors- with a completely renewed vibe. We look forward to hosting you!
Set on one of the first buildings of la Roma Norte, which was respectfully and carefully renovated by its host: Alejandro Hernandez, architect with a broad taste for decoration, aesthetics, history, art and music. Using the original distribution, La Casa invites you to be part of a beautiful, good vibe and peaceful space within one of the liveliest neighborhoods of Mexico City.
Mixing the privacy of a hotel, and giving you the possibilities of a home, at CASA RM26 you will stay at a room with its own key for security, personal refrigerator, internet, fan, mirror and towels, while giving you access to several common areas for your use such as the kitchens, bathrooms, laundry patio and living/dining room.
Either you’re traveling alone, with friends, or your significant other; CASA RM26 offers different spaces to fulfill your needs for a pleasure, academic, or business purpose journey.
ROOMS DESCRIPTIONS AND LINKS:
• Room 1 – up to one guest, single bed, indoor room, shared bathroom, ground floor.
• Room 2 – up to two guests, double bed, indoor room, shared bathroom, ground floor.
• Room 3 – up to two guests, double bed, indoor room, shared bathroom, working desk, ground floor.
• Room 4 – up to two guests, double bed, window, shared bathroom, working desk, ground floor.
• Room 5 – up to one guest, single bed, window, shared bathroom, second floor.
• Room 6 – up to three guests with an extra bed and cost, double bed, window and balcony, shared bathroom, working desk, second floor.
• Room 7 – up to three guests with an extra bed and cost, double bed, indoor room, private bathroom, working desk, second floor.
• Room 8 – up to two guests, double bed, indoor room, shared bathroom, second floor.
• Room 9 – up to two guests, double bed, indoor room, shared bathroom, working desk, second floor.
• Room 10 – up to three guests with an extra bed and cost, double bed, window, shared bathroom, working desk, second floor.
• Flat – up to three guests, private space with one bedroom with double bed, single sofa bed, working space, bathroom, washing machine, kitchen, terrace, dining room and living room.
You will have access to several common areas:
• One located in the ground floor, and the other on the second floor.
• Equipped with everything necessary (dishes, silverware, glasses, pans, shovels).
• Oven and blender.
• Spices for cooking.
• Coffee for your consumption.
• Three shared bathrooms with shower, two on the ground floor, and one on the second floor.
• Soap available.
• Washing and drying machine to clean and dry your clothes.
• No additional cost.
• You can share with others your cleaning products.
• Comfortable couch.
• Natural light.
• Books and guides of Mexico City rich culture, cuisine, bar areas, are available for your use.
• Phone available for local calls as well as free calls to United States and Europe.
• Vintage table for enjoying the meals you prepare to make you feel at home.
Interaction with guests
Your host will be able to provide you with the best tips in the world, as a local expert and lover of Mexico City; Alejandro will find the perfect places to recommend for each kind of guest.
Alejandro will be available for any need guests might have during their stay.
The house, rooms, and every single detail you'll find in CASA RM26, have been carefully selected and designed by Alejandro, we ask you to respect and take care of everything. We believe that respect is the key to coexistence, please respect your fellow man inside and outside the house.
1. Respect everyone & everything
2. Take care of everything as your own
3. Smoke-free ambiance
4. Keep noise on the average
5. Of course go partying, not at La Casa
6. Please don’t leave personal hygiene items at the common bathrooms
7. Towels are to dry, not to clean you shoes or dye hair
8. After using the kitchen, clean
9. Washing & dryer machine hours: 9 am – 9 pm
10. Check out is at 12 pm
11. Help us save energy, turn off the lights
This host has 249 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Passionate about architecture, music lover. Profound interest in arts and decoration. Mexican born and convinced, looking for showing others the greatness of Mexico City culture, its people, its food and more.