Newly remodeled !!!
Cute little house in the middle of an impressive place. Next to the Pacific Ocean and the other a majestic mangrove natural reserve with a chain of volcanoes as background.
Complete house and full equipped to spend a few unforgettable days!
La Casita del Estero is located in one of the best beaches in El Salvador, La Barra de Santiago in the Department of Ahuachapán.
It is surrounded by a spectacular estuary and on the other side the imposing Pacific Ocean with a beautiful, quiet and private beach.
A gem within El Salvador, a natural sanctuary.
The location within La Barra de Santiago is privileged, because access does not allow the entry of people who do not own properties in that part of the beach, it is extremely private and safe.
You can enjoy trips to the mangroves or practice some paddling in our Kayaks, we also offer boat rides and boogie boards to surf.
The Casita del Estero has:
- 2 bedrooms upstairs each with King bed, bathroom, A / C, safe, terrace overlooking the estuary
- 1 bedroom ground floor
With three cabins (beds of 1 mt), bathroom, safe and A / C
- 1 independent room with two cabins (beds 1 mt), A / C and shared bathroom (it is bath social area)
- family room with a super comfortable sofa bed
- living room
- terrace with living room and dining room
- full equipped kitchen
- direct access to estero and beach
- beautiful gardens
- all bed linen included (clean and in perfect condition)
In our facilities guests should not worry about bringing anything more than their personal belongings and food.
We provide everything for your convenience; From fresh and clean bedding in rooms with A / C, kitchen appliances and appliances.
You can enjoy this beautiful property with access to both the estuary and the beach.
We rent kayaks and boat to make your stay more complete!
Interaction with guests
For your safety we have two people who live on the ground and provide security at night, as well as help for any emergency that may arise.
If you need a cook service, we can offer it for an additional daily amount (not including food)
Other things to note
The house is located next to the estuary, but the land has access to both sides, both beach and estuary.
You can visit the mangroves in one of our boats or in kayaks.
In the mangroves you can warn crocodiles and countless birds among other species!
- No pets
- Maximum of 15 guests
- We are not responsible for personal accidents inside the premises
- The stay does not include service and attention of our employees in the property.
- Cook service is for an additional daily amount
- The stay does not include use of boats or water vehicles (these are paid according to separate rates)
- Our guests are fully responsible for payment of any damage to facilities or losses
- We kindly ask you to moderate the volume of musical instruments for the welfare of our neighboring friends
- We expect the property to be delivered neat and clean (our employees can remove the garbage if they ask it directly)
- The keys at the check out will be received once it is checked that everything is working and complete.
Thanks for understanding!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.