Private, furnished, executive apartment on the 4th floor of Sandhurst
Towers. Short walk to Sandton City & Virgin Active & the Gautrain; easy
access to main roads and motorways.
- Located on Fredman Drive in the heart of Sandton City
- Easily get around Sandton city on foot during day time
- 500m from Sandton Shopping Centre, one of Africa's leading and most prestigious shopping centres, offering an unparalleled shopping experience
- 24 hour security guard
- Outdoor Pool on ground level
- Stunning views of Sandton and Johannesburg forestry
- Secure, access-controlled, basement parking
- Uncapped ADSL line (sufficient to stream music and tv)
- DSTV premium including news, sport and movie channels
- Easily sleeps 4 (2 Double sized beds)
- Weekly cleaning lady (please request additional cleanings)
- Modern, well equipped and spacious apartment
- Main bedroom (en-suite)
- Second bedroom (with its own additional bathroom)
- Large built in cupboard space
- Bedside lamps for reading and ample plug points for charging
- Two full bathrooms (showers, bath in main bedroom, toilets, mirror, vanity storage, blinds)
- Fully-equipped open plan kitchen with everything you might need
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided (please request additional items)
- Kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/ freezer, George foreman
THE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- Comfortable seating
- LED TV with DSTV premium
- Two extra recliner chairs
- Bluetooth sound system
- Outside table with 6 comfortable chairs
- Smoking allowed on the balcony but not inside the apartment
Guests can enjoy full access to everything in the apartment as well as:
- Secure, access-controlled, basement parking bays
- Outdoor pool
Interaction with guests
We will meet you at the apartment for check-in and checkout.
We often have same day check-ins and checkouts. Our check-in time is after 3pm and our checkout time is before 10am. But should you need to drop your bags for an early check-in or leave bags for a late checkout, just ask Gayle - if we can accommodate it, we definitely will.
Gayle will show you the in’s and out's of both the apartment as well as the building. Meet the friendly security guards at reception.
Throughout your stay Gayle is always just an Airbnb message/ phone call away.
Other things to note
During the day Sandton CBD is busy and therefore is safe to walk around. However, we suggest using other forms of transport after business hours in order to ensure you safety.