Away from the crowd and hidden in the fog and mist lies our strawberry villa surrounded by greenery and serenity. Our home away from home is fully equipped along with a full time caretaker and all necessary comforts.
Our villa is a part of gated bungalow community which makes it totally safe and secure. Panchgani city center and Mapro Garden is just stone's throw away distance from our villa. A full time caretaker is always available for your service. Onsite parking, 24 hr hot water, tv, king size beds, equipped kitchen etc are the amenities we provide in our villa. Wifi service is not available.
The entire bungalow other than the caretakers room.
Other things to note
We provide our listing on accommodation only basis. Breakfast is provided by our caretaker at an additional cost of rs 60-80 per person. We have a fully functional kitchen which our guests are free to use. Our caretaker can also cook and serve homely Indian styled meals at additional prices of Rs 200 (vegetarian) per person per meal. Our guests can also order food from nearby restaurants and the caretaker will happily pick it up for you or the food will be delivered at the bungalow. Once your reservation is confirmed, you can call him and inform him regarding your meals and preferences. We recommend you to inform our caretaker 1 day prior to your check in regarding your meals and other arrangements.
Please read & agree to the house rules before booking:
1. Guest has to provide a photo of identity proof (PAN CARD NOT VALID) with address mentioned on it on the email id provided by the host before checking in the apartment/farmhouse/bungalow.
2. The management has a strict no guest policy at our bungalow unless prior permission has been obtained.
3. The management is not responsible for any loss of belongings of the guests.
4. Management reserves right for admission.
5. No smoking indoors and strictly no drugs.
6. Turn off lights, fans; close the taps when not in use.
7. Keep volumes low so that others in the vicinity have a peaceful stay too.
8. Please close all windows and doors when you leave the property.
9. Promptly let your host know if anything can be done to make your stay better.
10. If a guest brings more than the max occupancy as mentioned in the listing, then they have to pay for the extra guest as applicable.
11. If you damage something, please let us know & arrange for its replacement/repair.
12. Check-out time 11 am.
13. Kindly clear all the dues before check-out.
14. Leave our home neat & tidy.
I'm always just a call away for my guests.
Hosting has taught me to be a better person by heart, helped me make new friends and be introduced to various cultures. Travelling as a backpacker has me strong to deal with various situations in life, be in love with mother nature and meet people with similar interests. Travelling with airbnb lets me have a home and be taken care of anywhere around the world and being very fascinated to the concept of airbnb, i decided to be a host myself. I am a host to various listings in Pune and Lonavala which include private rooms, entire homes and vacation homes as well. The links to my listings are as follows:
I love to trek in the Himalayas and i have trekked different regions of northern India like Leh, HP and Uttaranchal. I have also traveled for leisure in Thailand, China, Neitherland, Italy, France and London. I am quiet fond of chillout/relaxing music and my favorite artists include Nicholas Jaar and Bonobo. I am very experimental towards food and i prefer trying different cuisines. Out of all i prefer Thai food the most.
I finished studying law in 2011 and now i yet practice on the side of civil non litigation. I watch many tv shows out of which i prefer 'suits' the most as it inspires me to stay inclined towards my profession.
I stay in pune in with my wife and my parents and they're the most important people in my life. I wish to spread the concept of airbnb and be a host to all the sweet people on this community.