Eastside Bohemian Retreat is a taste of southern charm located in the heart of East Austin, 1 ½ blocks from the beautiful Lady Bird Lake. This cozy, bohemian chic oasis is filled with everything you need, and a perfect home away from home. Nestled in a quiet, tree lined neighborhood, it is within walking distance of downtown and East Austin’s finest restaurants, bars and art galleries.
We’re located in a charming, peaceful neighborhood in the heart of East Austin, only a block and a half away from the beautiful Lady Bird Lake. While the street itself is quiet and cozy, full of a mix of new modern houses and older southern bungalows, it is in an incredibly central location with easy accessibility to downtown Austin, Rainey Street, and other popular Austin attractions. An interactive map of these attractions will be provided to you once you arrive at the house!
Our house has both modern and bohemian chic elements with lots of light and indoor and outdoor space and greenery. There are wooden floors throughout with the exception of the bathrooms and master bedroom. This house is a great option for couples, families with kids, and groups.
Here are some other highlights of the amenities we offer and features of the house:
- State of the art security system
- Keyless entrance (you will receive a personal access code for the door)
-Keurig in kitchen with variety of K cup coffee flavors and tea to choose from
-New stainless steel refrigerator with filtered water and ice
-Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, utensils and cooking essentials
-2016 Samsung washer and dryer in mudroom
-Mrs Meyers detergent for you to use for laundry
-iHome speaker with bluetooth, clock and USB charger in kitchen
-Popular card games including Cards Against Humanity located in the living room for added entertainment
-Flat screen 55” TV with Wi-Fi throughout house and the new Roku 3 (smart TV system)
-Books on bookshelf featuring Austin sites and travel ideas
-2 Yoga mats
-High thread count cotton bed sheets in each bedroom
-Mrs Meyers Organic soaps and body lotions in all bathrooms
-Brand new pillow top luxury mattresses in all the bedrooms (Queen size)
-iHome speaker with bluetooth, clock and USB charger in each bedroom
-Showers stocked with body wash, shampoo and conditioner
-2 hair dryers
- Remote controlled string lighting for private back deck
- Dining table and 8 chairs on deck
- Gated yard for extra security
Please make yourself at home! :)
You will receive a unique security code prior to your arrival which you can used on the keypad at the front door to enter the house. We use a state of the art security system called August to ensure extra safety.
Interaction with guests
I live four blocks away from the home, and I am available to meet you in person if needed. I will also be available to answer any questions via email or telephone.
However, you will be able to enter on your own during check in time once you are assigned your personal access code for your stay.
Other things to note
There is plenty of street parking available as it is a residential neighborhood, but if you have any trouble with parking please let me know.
Please always close the front gate when you leave the house. This helps keep the home extra safe! :)
- 10% discount available for stays of 7 days or more. Otherwise, we do not offer discounts.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house. Doing so could result in a complete loss of the security deposit.
- No parties. This is a quiet, residential neighborhood, so please be respectful of the neighbors.
- No pets, please.
- Only the guests on the reservation are allowed in the house during the stay. If you wish to invite others into the house, please ask permission first.
- Please empty the trash and recycling in their proper bins outside when appropriate.
- No loud music or noise after 10pm please. If you wish to use the deck at night, please be respectful of the neighbors.
Thank you for your cooperation! :)
Originally from the east coast, I am now an Austin transplant and have lived here for 4 years. I enjoy traveling, painting, attending music festivals, gardening and hanging out with my dog Beau. Love hosting new guests and helping them get the most out of their adventures in Austin! I am also a Penn Stater...WE ARE! Shoutout to my fellow Nittany Lions! :)